Any Forums kwab moments

Any Forums kwab moments

Attached: 863062603.png (424x197, 33.37K)

Attached: bbc poster.jpg (1092x1074, 721.85K)

>he hasn't been seen since

Redpill me on this story

>mandyjanny got so butt blasted by a joshipedo he doxxed him
>joshifags becomes an hero
Thats like a double count out

I miss the kabukibro, he was the only schizo you could actually hold a conversation with, don't get me wrong he is still a schizo, but he is probably the least on this board

The joshifag who runs the kabuki general was talking shit about mandy and a mandyfag got pissed, doxed him and then everyone laughed at all involved.

Was it confirmed that he's the guy in the pic?

This was immediately after wwe did a blacked joke on nxt. Mandy and Alexa schizos are a menace.

Attached: 1642636459839.png (1889x2308, 917.62K)

Anyone have the compilation of the joshifag constantly seething about how his waifu got married?

Yep it’s him.

We surpassed it today fren

wtf where?

22!

Dedicated Kabukibro had a tendency to BBC post about Mandy and since he made himself a target by using a trip like an idiot, a mandyfag doxxed him. He had a twitter under the same name as his trip and this presumably is what led to his Instagram being found.
He deleted the account after it got posted here.

Thank you Mandy fan for making PW a better place.

92 posting is the most embarassing thing on here. I am glad I have it all filtered, but it still brings down the name of PW

He wasn't really a schizo, I don't remember him sperging out about anything. He would usually just image dump and bump the general.

>He wasn't really a schizo
The only reason that even happened to him is because of him being one of the faggots that BBC post.

nigger what name? this place is just blue Any Forums with wrestling posters all over

It was straight after the nxt skit which had mandy falling on a black guy, and the shit eating mandy virgins were sperging out. All waifu schizos need to be banned, but they are the worst. Why do they still have a general after doxxing someone? Because they are jannies.

It's pretty obvious it wasn't the first time he did it from the screenshot and why are you defending a) a tripfag and b) a bbc poster so hard? Are you him?

Trash like this is keeping PW from reaching it's highest potential.

Because it's crazy how far the waifu shit goes. It's psychotic. I'm not him, I don't bbc post, Asuka is gross and is off topic at this point.

also WWE bbc posted first and he commented on it, not the same as the shill "made for bbc" posters

>Are you him?
that would be logical

>ignoring the fact there's a screenshot in this very thread of him doing the same thing over a year earlier
>ignoring the fact the post that outted him seems to be referncing this given they said 'cuckposting AGAIN'
Guy brought it on himself.

>think it's gay that you doxxed a guy for making fun of your slag waifu
oh noo you must be him

Crying on behalf of a blacked posting tripfag sticks out as odd, dedicated anonbro.

ok I'm not crying but it's a bit far to go for someone making a joke, all you schizos make fun of the women you've chosen to stalk.