What compels someone to consolewar? Is it a lack of a meaningful life?

What compels someone to consolewar? Is it a lack of a meaningful life?

Attached: 1353801157105.png (500x375, 241.27K)

Yes

most of it is low effort shitposting

if they fight the battle hard enough, they might get a shout-out from their chosen billionaire

for bitchtits it's medically diagnosable mental illness

Same reason videogame players consolewar: to justify their investment.

Atomisation, a loss of meaning and identity in deracinated modern life, similar to Marxist alienation, but this time caused by radical egalitarianism. People seek identity in the products they consume and latch onto it like they would a tribal unit. Very sad.

most is just trolling because it’s easy to say record profits and get replies

You’re a fucking tourist if you think it’s really about wwe vs aew. I’m not going to spoon feed you today either.

It's mostly just shitposting, there are only a handfull of giga spergs here who take it seriously. I mean lets face it, it's way too easy to just say record profits and get like 7 replies.

shut the fuck up, edrone. go back to le jerk.

It’s essentially what meltzer and Bryan would do every week to shit on tna and pray on their downfall. Even when Tna was doing 1.2-1.4 mil, meltzer would say it wasn’t good. And tna had better “demos” than wwe too

I don’t know why you all care about what those two fags say so much

Because meltzer and Bryan are booking aew, retard.

It's reddit pedo troons jealous that everyone here is a bro enjoying wrestling

Correct, fuck scJerkoffs

I'm going to expose the business.

I switch which company I shill for based on who is currently winning the thread. I could care less about consolewars, I just like farming the seethe that comes from the NPCs on this board.

IRL WWE is the best though.

worked

shut the fuck up, edrone. go back to le jerk.

They buried TNA 24/7 even when it was the best wrestling show on TV. Way worse than anything they say about WWE now.

>Xir seething
That HRT just hits different huh?

Labeling the smark vs anti-smark argument “console war” just shows you’re out of touch with this board