Now we know how fucked up Kenny’s body is, it’s made me wonder how bad other New Japan wrestlers are

Now we know how fucked up Kenny’s body is, it’s made me wonder how bad other New Japan wrestlers are

Attached: 7D9B6449-E396-46E4-8697-C12B05DDB349.jpg (352x528, 16.2K)

Who is more sawdusted: Naito or Ibushi?

have you seen how naito walks?

He also talked about how he did absolutely nothing to mitigate the damage he was doing to his body.

vince literally saved finn balor, shinsuke, and aj styles’ careers

what a fucking chad i hope tana & okada goes to the E soon

How’s Undertaker doing?

Tanahashi's knees are held together only by the love and support of the fans. The day the fans stop believing in him is the day his knees will crumble and burst like a bag of flour being hit by a baseball bat

it's about even
Naito's joints are in worse shape, but Ibushi's lungs keep getting fucked and he's probably gonna get diabetes

better than any athlete who played contact sports for 20 years you seething tranny

bro.....

>better than any athlete who played contact sports for 20
Not even remotely true.

AJ has always worked safe as fuck, he prides himself on that. Sawdusting has never been his forte
Shinsuke doesn't even want to wrestle anymore, he went to WWE for a paycheck and spends all his time surfing and smoking weed while not knowing a lick of english
He did save finn though

stay delusional and keep retweeting the young bucks we’re all laughing at you

AJ has had back and hip problems

Things were different in the attitude era.

> The day the fans stop believing in him
Nigga, that shit ain’t happening, just look at how much love and support Mutoh still gets. GO ACE

Naito is completely fucking ruined
Tana's knees are shot but he's powering through it for now. He's gonna be walking like Mutoh when he's old. Honestly for being 45 and having worked the intensity he's kept up his whole career, escaping with just no knees is pretty miraculous in itself.
Okada doesn't appear to be in awful shape but it's known that his back is bad. He's also not that old.

Have you seen Naito recently? He looks like it hurts just to walk to the ring. Guy does not look in good shape.

Attached: grandpa kenny.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Fuck, man. He needs to take the full year out.

The fact that Tana can bend his knees at this point is a fucking miracle. Did you see the Aces High to the floor yesterday? He landed knees-first and bounced.
>the best seller in the world no-sells both aging and sawdust
It's both ironic and poetic.

Attached: tanahashi never tires.png (1255x706, 1.41M)

I wonder how much all of this has to do with the diets/personal lifestyle of wrestlers. Kenny mentioned "diet pepsi" for example in the interview - some dudes would never consume unhealthy stuff like this.

That was from the end of taping like 4 episodes IIRC. He talked about how the constant running down the ramp fucked him at that taping.

Yeah, he clutches his knee on the way up though. He runs like Nash does in that infamous webm where his quad tears.

yeah it's diet soda not the fact they literally break down their bodies in the ring. you might be the most autistic retard i've ever seen here, and that's a fucking crazy thing

Very autistic post

Those who look after their body last longer

Of course not but nutrition is very important for recovery and to help against inflammation.
Yes