Left looks so much better than the right, why did he change it?

left looks so much better than the right, why did he change it?

Attached: FB379150-1C85-4D84-B073-3EF3D3659DC8.jpg (3072x3072, 1.33M)

easier on his back
he can only hold the liontamer for a few seconds

kek what a pussy. if i was him i would simply be stronger and have more lower back endurance

He still does the former every so often. He tried to do it to MJF, but he could only do it for a second. I know he did it to Omega in the Tokyo Dome.

kek what a weak bitch

A bunch of WWF shitters bitched about how much it hurt their backs when he started working there

He stopped pro wrestling midgets when he went to the wwf. He can't do a lion tamer to Kane orBig Show

I'm going to bed. Good night, everyone.

Liontamer shoot hurts, boston crab not so much

>Liontamer shoot hurts, boston crab not so much
I don't know if it was my shitty flexibility but the crab was one of the worst pains I ever had when a friend applied it as a kid.

wrestling moves can really hurt if not done properly, or done properly if we're talking about shoot fighting moves adapted for wrestling

Gatta ditch the long hair when you get older or else the character never evolves.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1508861897.jpg (1280x720, 81.3K)

more correct to say that the liontamer is a shoot boston crab (so it actually hurts)

Anyway, left can't crawl to the ropes

Damn he put some pressure on that.

hes not as strong anymore

They're different moves. Liontamer I don't think has been broken?

hes shoot too fat to do it

If I remember correctly WWE management asked him to do the toned down version cause they were worried about kids copying it and hurting each other cause the original version puts alot of pressure on the neck

Boston crab can still hurt heaps when you wrench it but the original lion tamer put the pressure on the neck instead of the back so it was more dangerous, imagine how many kids would have seriously hurt themselves if everyone was giving each other liontamers instead of walls of Jericho's

Regular Boston crabs hurt too dude, guys have won pro MMA fights with it

The lion motif Jericho had in WCW was always weird to me, like how is this lol nigga like a Lion? Because he has blonde hair!?