Looks like a geek and gets BTFO by a lower midcard guy for 15 minutes in your path

>looks like a geek and gets BTFO by a lower midcard guy for 15 minutes in your path
You guys told this guy was good. He struggled to beat Trent fucking Baretta kek

Attached: jay_20201018_01-copy-352x528.png (352x528, 228.36K)

>E-slop seething because the switchblade's TV match was better than literally everything on his premium live event

Attached: 1620535281295.jpg (397x757, 71.26K)

> NOOOO YOU E SLOPPER!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! EVERY MATCH HAS TO GO 20 MINUTES AND EVEN JOBBERS GET OVER ON TOP TALENT!! MUH TOP GUY RUB
Dave has literally brainwashed these obese smarks

Attached: DD9CDE9D-E058-450C-B610-FC61AF7DD154.jpg (720x303, 26.66K)

Post your gains. I’m willing to bet you can’t even take a selfie at home without going into the bathroom to hide from your parents.

I hate that modern wrestling everyone has to get their shit in. Jay White's won every title there is to win in NJPW and is struggling to get in any offense vs a guy who hasn't done shit his entire career in any company he's ever been to. Jay White should've steam rolled this geek in 3 minutes but we have to have a competitive match because...well just because. No way some geek like Trent should be taking the grand slam champion to the limit.

Attached: 1618211965904.png (794x802, 446.33K)

Jay's style is naturally very slow. He shook off most of the offense and only took two or three actual moves, then won handily. 15 minutes is totally fine for a match to show people what he can do.

Thats the problem with AEW. They give absolute shitters like Baretta tv time and pushes just because he's friends with the Bucks.

AEW is not interested in having a promotion that draws money and competes with WWE. Thats why Cody left.

The problem isn't that he was competitive with Trent. The problem was they booked his debuted to be a competitive match vs a guy they don't use and who is in a comedy squad lead by a cartoon man.
It makes him look weak.
The other problem is they did like 90 false finishes and kicked out of every move in his debut in a tv match with no stakes. I lose respect for anyone who wastes stuff like that.

Rentfree

If he squashed him you guys would just complain that AEW buried one of their own guys

>a guy they don't use
Trent has been on Rampage for like the past month. You don’t watch the show so shut the fuck up.

Trent is one of the most underrated wrestlers in the world

To the casual viewer they're going to look at this and think "why is this guy struggling to beat the comedy dude who runs around with orange cassidy?"
I get you wanna show off his wrestling skills but do it against a guy who isn't a literal geek

No he's not.

I always liked him and he's a very solid hand who should be pushed above the goof troop but he's not some amazing hidden talent

trent isn't a jobber you dumb shit.

No you're wrong and shitters like you is why wrestling won't be around in 20 years.

Baretta is a dimeless shitter who can do all the moves and draw none of the money. He has no look, mic skills or ability to captivate a crowd. He just does rasslin matches because he's a fucking mark. He won't bring in rating.

Best Friends are upper-tier

Lose weight.

>won't bring in rating.

Goooood Morning SIRS!

No arguments from me

Trent is always made to look strong in singles matches because he’s a tall, body guy. Him and OC are constantly presented on a higher tier level to Chuck and Yuta, and Trent pushes main eventers to their limits or even get some upset wins (he beat one of the Bucks last month). This was even the same in New Japan where Rocky broke up the tag team as he realised he was holding Trent back.

Trent may be part of the comedy jobbers but he’s no shitter