Cody had the Codyverse. The Bucks have their California connections. TK has pulled in the bigger fish...

Cody had the Codyverse. The Bucks have their California connections. TK has pulled in the bigger fish. Jericho insisted on Luther and Hager. How does the AEW fall in terms of hiring factions?

Attached: orangefatsidy.jpg (640x853, 113.28K)

>Cody was more about traditional old school wrestling

Attached: 66ED1577-BF60-4A37-B79D-0B0240C6E162.jpg (1284x722, 95.13K)

oc sucks, nice boobs.

i miss Cody

I'd love to SUCK the OJ out of those oranges.

Fire everyone the Bucks, Cody and Jericho brought in. Only go with TK's guys.

booba

Nah. Starks and Kingston were brought in by Cody. Lucha Bros may have been brought in by the Bucks.

AEW don't really understand how to do factions properly. It would be kino if factions were casual and low key like Moxley and Kingston, they're their own people, they're individual stars, but when one needs the others back they've got it. You don't have Kingston coming out to every Moxley match to second him for no reason and stand at ringside doing nothing, which is what most AEW factions do. How often to the Chaos wrestlers come out to help Yoshi-Hashi? They don't give a shit, he can fight his own battles. It gives matches more room to breathe.

The draws were brought in by TK. The indie shitters were everyone else's request.

The Inner Circle is like that sometimes but yeah I agree

>How often to the Chaos wrestlers come out to help Yoshi-Hashi? They don't give a shit,

KWAB

Hager is based but Lurher fucking sucks so I guess you win some and lose some

I like Luther's Dark matches way more than you like regular Hager matches

Luther and serpentico put on way more entertaining matches than Hager does

skank

Why is Chris Chan dressed up like Orange Cassidy?

Don’t you dig her rack?

>OC sucks nice boobs
Based Cassidy drinking Orange juice straight from the source, daddy.

Starks and Kingston fucking suck

nah you are