Even if the AEW video game has good gameplay it will still suck because of the awful roster. Time to face facts, bros...

Even if the AEW video game has good gameplay it will still suck because of the awful roster. Time to face facts, bros. Wrestling vidya is OVER and not in a good way that draws DIMES.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 34.28K)

the aew roster is based you dumbass

>roster is bloated
I fixed your typo there, sir.

Based on critical race theory, the protocols of the elders of zion, and transgenderism.

Attached: 1645163594720.jpg (789x1080, 156.24K)

Roster hasn't mattered for wrestling games for as long as good create-a-wrestler modes have existed. So about two decades. If a character you want isn't in the base game, somebody else will make them and will probably do a better job than the devs would have.

>oh no there’s too many wrestlers to choose from in the video game
idiot

I just realized that Brandi will no longer be on the cover of the AEW game. Also the roster is great. They can even use backstage guys like jerry lynn, malenko, paul, mark henry, tully, arn and maybe just maybe some njpw people that have been on aew like the grandpas, kenta, jay etc

Literally nobody has ever had the urge to play as any of those guys in a video game. Ever. Mark Henry has been in countless WWE games and many of them had online capabilities. You know how many people I saw playing Mark Henry? Not a fucking one. They played as Undertaker and Brock Lesnar and Shawn Michaels. Stars that your fed is lacking which is why your game will flop.

All I ever wanted was a mod that fused all the n64 AKI games into one.
No modern wrestlers, no fancy HD texture faggotry, just WCW No Mercy vs NWO 2000.

But why? It's the same game 4 times with a different roster.

bump

Attached: d5fqpgo1k8061.png (1024x576, 772.63K)

Just because wwe 2k is ass doesn't mean all wrestling games will be

People played ps2 wwe games because they were fun to play with friend not because it have Cena and Batista

Every wrestling game before WCW v nWo and after No Mercy is ass. RetroMania Wrestling sucks ass. Action Arcade Wrestling sucks ass. Wrestling Empire sucks ass. Legends of Wrestling II sucks ass. All the Fire Pro games suck ass (cope).

Same.

fucking moron.

cry about it ywnbaw

Attached: TGRFictional.jpg (512x480, 23.76K)

OP clearly stating he's a faggot.

Omega
Bucks
Darby
FTR
Arn Anderson
Dean Malenko
Paul Wight
Sting
Jerry Lynn
Jim Ross
Pac
Penta
Miro
Moxley
Archer
Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Bryan Danielson

>ywnbaw
I had to Google that only to find out that indeed, you're a faggot obsessed with trannys. I will never be woman? No shit. Too bad you will never be a man.

would be fucking dimes if AEW could do this gimmick and put Austin, Rock, etc in just to fuck with WWE.

As if anyone playing online ever picks people that they like and not the easiest to win with

Holy seetheola

>twinkletoes
>mudshow
>who
>jobbers
>nothing without Flair
>jobber
>jobber
>IT'S STINK
>jobber
>announcer, who cares
>who