E-gods

e-gods...

Attached: 16453080944382.png (734x345, 37.55K)

>sex pest

what's this? Is this a word for someone who has lots of sex? bix sounds bitter. fucking incels.

Attached: 1569239997363.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

I peed on a tranny last night.

Attached: . ..jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

this is what no sex and being the ugliest mf on god's green earth does to a nigga

>projecting about sex pests again
let us see your hard drive bix bet there's some interesting stuff on there

Attached: 4XPpg65.jpg (850x1185, 137.59K)

fuck is a sex pest

>accused sex pests
I accuse Bix of being a pedophile. That means he is now an accused pedophile.

I wonder what Bix’s breath smells like

yes. that's literally what that means. just a bunch of dudes accused of having too much sex. not even sexual harassment. I don't get it. what the fuck.

Literally who is this dude talking about

This the dude that shit his pants?

Based Bix continuing to expose and hold the carny underbelly of wrestling accountable

Bix is throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks chasing the dragon after cancelling Kendrick

is this achievable natty

I know those types think Riddle/Theory should be 'cancelled' some whatever shit happened but whos the third? The other 4 have been main eventing for a while now with no controversy

austin aries fingered his ass on camera.

seth, brock and riddle that i know of.
i'm sure austin theory eventually.

I met David Bixenspan at a wrestling show 5 years ago. He reached his hands down my pants and fingered my vagina without my consent. I am formally accusing David Bixenspan of sexual assault. Please believe me.

Coming from a guy who's never touched a tit! Why anyone listens to this clown is beyond me.

Riddle and Theory had some allegations and shit not too long ago when it was cool to do that. Seth hasn't done anything but fuck bitches back before he was family man.

yeah just eat big macs everyday

i concur

Better than reaching down his own pants and grabbing a handful of shit. KWAPSB

>accused

so... nothing, then?

Attached: 1545018611024.jpg (565x422, 18.66K)

>blood money
What does that even fucking mean?
Why do they get a catchphrase and repeat it ad nauseam. Bix wouldn't exist without Bretton Woods, that's its biggest problem.

Someone with a Twitter point out that he's an accused pants shitter

wasn't Theory accused of grooming but the girl was literally just wanting fame or something lol.

Is he implying that the United States of America is somehow clean? Seems kinda racist

Fucking this lol. Use his leftie logic against him. "People have accused you of shitting your pants at a wrestling show. Does that make it true, bix?

post it on his twitter

seth used to spam everyone with unwanted dick pics and shit like that, wasn't anything too heinous though

I met Bix at a wrestling show too, but then it turned out it was some homeless guy's half shaven chihuahua.

I should have known when it agreed with me that the main event was fun and didn't constantly look at its phone during.

fuck kikes

>blood money show
I'm sure someone could cancel this clown for this. Saudis are 100x more semitic than all of Bixenspan's family members combined.

kek based

glass houses