I just booked myself into a relationship angle after working the incel gimmick for the past few years...

I just booked myself into a relationship angle after working the incel gimmick for the past few years. How do I keep this story fresh so it doesn't get stale? I've never worked a relationship angle before so I'm basically booking this on the fly.

Attached: 1635780871665.png (1024x920, 207.37K)

>Make her think you're cheating on her
>smile at other women when youre out on dates
>fuck her and then feed her fish (literally)
>respond with grunts

talk to her exactly like that user

you can start by making a thread that isn't a fucking neutral pepe. didn't read your post btw

she's a whore you fuckin fag just use her and move on goddammit
western women kek

treat him well user

Attached: 25A6F9BE-2FC7-4162-AE11-570516F6905A.png (415x434, 39.81K)

sounds like it has already become stale, friend. get out before she does any lasting damage

KEK WHAT AN UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKING NO DIMES ANTI-DRAW INCEL BITCH NIGGER

im being booked in a strange bedfellows angle where i got a freshman year bio majors number (im a senior about to graduate in comp sci)…idk where the story is headed but i want to push the angle towards her finishing me off in a 2 minute squash match at the In My House PPV. what should i do bros

also shes 18 and im 25

I don't want a girlfriend I just want to get laid brother

Slow heel turn, start drinking at weekends, slowly building to weekdays, behave abusive when drunk a couple of times. Promise her you’ll change, that it’s just the drink keeping you from being the baby face you were born to be. Continue drinking, tell her your sick and that if she leaves you’ll an hero. Tell her to lighten up encourage her to start drinking with you, tell everybody she’s crazy, turning her friends against her. Eventually she an hero’s giving you the rub and you’ll get a sympathy run on top in the womanising territory.

>join a tag team with wife
>have a successful run
>she turns heel
>have massive heat in the locker room
>afraid of going to wrestlers court
>want to split and form a new tag team with a Chinese womeme at work
>have no creative control in my contract
>mother wants me create a faction before my career is over
This is shoot working me into a shoot lads

Make you bedroom hotter than summer of 1992 and she won't see you're a carny

kek the incel says treat her well. just like real life.

just invite her over your house. its that easy.

why would you feed her fish?

Why not just have the chinese lady as a side piece?

abuse, bitches love abuse

getting worked into an ltr angle is only good if you have the same mind for the business brother and want to secure a legacy (kids). without that, you are just cosplaying as a happy family. in-ring chemistry aint enough

This is where I’ve been going wrong. Always pick them based on workrate when I should be going for gimmick/character work