Does Tony realize how fucked Omega is?

> Friday : Tony had an interview with busted open where he hyped up Jay White and omega having a match over the bullet club in AEW. He made it seem like it was happening soon . Sounds like this whole Elite/BC/Best friends feud is centered around this .
> Saturday : Omega does an interview with Dave where he confirmed how fucked he is . He still hasn’t had surgery yet and he needs it , otherwise he’s risking another injury . Omega is also having vertigo issues and memory issues.
Are these two not talking or is Tony fucking crazy? Omega sounds way off, he’s better but he still needs More work. Why in the world is Tony already booking Omega?

Attached: A0563783-2FFA-47E8-8159-7839AAFFFF41.jpg (538x404, 197.79K)

Khan has no plan post Omega, Jericho, Mox...

Tony just talks bs all the time, his word is worth less than even the biggest of carnies

>the worst two of the four bc leaders feuding
sad

treb > bass >>>>>>>>>>> mids

omega is fine. worked

I don't remember him talking about current memory issues, just talking about being on medication in Japan that had a negative effect on memory/cognition and not wanting to have to take that stuff again

t. guy that has never seen a single Prince Devitt NJPW match or anything from the original BC era

>Tony had an interview with busted open where he hyped up Jay White and omega having a match over the bullet club in AEW
Seriously what is wrong with this guy. Is he shoot autistic? Why does he think it is a good idea to tell his fanbase what feuds are going to happen in the future?

He didn't say he had memory issues and he doesn't have vertigo either, that was a temporary thing.

OP is a faggot and probably a false flagging pajeet. Kenny's surgery isn't even that big of a deal, 2 months recovery max is nothing and umbilical hernias are a very simple procedure (I have one and am having surgery on it next month)

he said he'll be back in 6 weeks

Balor is light years ahead of Walmart great value seth Rollins

kenny's run was ruined by being around the bucks all the time and jay was was what? that shitty naito feud? and that's an unwavering fact

I never heard Heyman, Vince, Jim, Eric or even Dixie do this shit . He talks like a fan running an efed simulator

fergal is getting released to reunite with his clubBROTHERS

> NOTHING TO SEE HERE!! EVERYTHING IS FINE

Attached: 4442B071-73EB-4582-8EF9-6B45ED7E4F53.jpg (500x595, 49.37K)

Tony Khan is a promoter that wants to get people excited about his promotion.
Omega is a wrestler that wants to characterize himself as beat up so that his recovery appears more impressive.

Neither one is lying and if you don't think they're in constant communication, you're insane.

I hope his muscles don't atrophy from the time off like what happened with Kurt Angle.

Please tell me that the picture is Photoshopped...

>Balor
You could've just come right out and admitted that yes, you have never seen a Prince Devitt NJPW match.
Kenny turned Bullet Club babyface but he drew a lot of dimes and moved a lot of merch. And Jay has been the best heel ever in Bullet Club, a good traditional chickenshit heel brought BC back on point.

AJ is legitimately the only good BC leader to both be a heel and have a memorable feud. Devitt was literally in the Juniors and no one gave a fuck about his matches with a still relatively new to NJPW Kota Ibushi, also in the juniors. He had the least impactful run as BC leader and is only remembered as the founder. Jay was fucking IWGP Heavyweight Champ as the leader of BC and you're going to tell me he's a worse leader than Devitt, a guy who was drawing the curtain in the undercard?

nigger these are words out of Kenny's own fucking mouth.

Attached: grandpa kenny.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

lmao i kek'd but that's sad man

Fact check time
>he confirmed how fucked he is
he said he's doing fine, but won't return as soon as he planned because of all the delays with doctor appointments
>otherwise he’s risking another injury
he said that he doesn't want to rush it
>is also having vertigo issues
went over how he's been dealing with this for a long time and has learned to manage it
>and memory issues
never had those. they were a side effect of a medication he was taking years ago but when he got warned about that by a doctor, he stopped taking it. never experienced memory issues himself.

Attached: 1538359964673.gif (436x244, 3.99M)

You have doubt if it’s real? It’s Tony

he talked about this. it's when he realized he had a serious problem.

> YOU HAVE TO SAY PRINCE BALOR OR YOUVE NEVER EVER WATCHED A NU JAMAL MATCH

nigga moving like a late era hogan jej

Straight boilin

Attached: 120A7A6D-C3A2-4684-B4E1-A0A9A32269A4.jpg (516x453, 165.6K)

> fact check time

Attached: B375D017-3016-4A9B-A459-936A05829B75.jpg (680x680, 67.16K)

If it is real... this company is fucked. Phil is poison and killing AEW, but if TK can't see that... Oh boy...

The man paid him an insane amount of money for the guy was gonna
>change the culture

you got BTFO. sit down.

WTF is wrong with him in this clip? Did he shit himself? Never seen him move like that.

> #imwithaew
I see Tony pays well for his boot lickers to come running to the rescue