5 star match

5 star match

Attached: 3059516-1521925126.jpg (670x378, 68.57K)

Goldberg is gag inducing

fuck off retard

Feels good to see real men to at it instead of tranny flips like in AEW.

eh, ill give it 4

I'm so sick of Roman's guillotine, he does that shit to pretend like he's some master technical wrestler but it's the only thing like that he does so it's fucking gay

SAAAR MELTZSIR SARR GIV PAI STARRS FOR THIS MATCH SERRR ELSE MELTSIR I KILL YOU MADARCHOD BASTERD FUCKER

Jericho only does 1 submission. Bret only did 2 and 1 of em was an illegal move

It's not about being technical retard, dude is huge and gets on top of you. its all about weight

This match will make the Saudi kings want their money back

Can someone explain how it wasn't a DQ after Goldberg grabbed the ropes

He's not that huge LMAO. Compare him to a real Heavyweight.

jericho has 2 submissions

You're fucking retarded, Roman is a greek god

lol. Going to look even more fake when he does it to Brock who does the fake wrestling reversal instead of the proper BJJ counter. I swear, it's so fucking embarrassing trying to get my buddies at the gym to watch wrestling when they try doing "legit mma moves".

The superman punch is bad enough. I tell people it's just because he's saying he's a superman compared to everyone else and not them actually trying to say that is him doing the actual technique.

Look pal I don't care what your gay crushes think about a wrestler doing a punch. Leave that shit in the bedroom

>roman wins again
I should've slept instead

you stupid remark aside, when you show nonwresting fans who actually train mma shit like that it turns them off. I'm trying to get them to see past it and just focus on the characters but it's hard because of how retarded it looks to them.

Unironically better than any NJPW match.

I rated it six stars actually

Heem them and force them to watch it if you are so cool.

I wouldn’t know I didn’t watch

based. can't wait to see more Goldberg matches