I hate Booker T

Please discuss

Attached: download (3).jpg (172x294, 6.97K)

Why do you hate Booker T?

Dumb nigger

And people think triple h doesn't post here.

Nobody hates Booker T. It's impossible no matter how much you hate niggers.

Why are you so racist OP?

He's the worst there's is, worst there was, and the worst there ever will be t b h

I just don't like black people, brother.

As shameful as the SOVL of WCW becoming an e-drone bootlicker is, we do not use that word here.

And I hate you.

Onions un rey
Campeón
Booker T

This. Even people who hate blacks like Hogan, Flair and Carder love Booker. The only people who ever say bad things about him are butthurt he said something they didn't like on a podcast.
Case in point, this dude is upset Booker seemingly criticized AEW, even though Booker is close with a lot of people there and supplied them with talent like Sammy and AQA plus advertises them on his ESPN show even though he's under WWE contract.

Booker t was always cringe

I hate this uncle tom coon nigger, he's always just talking shit

Booker was always based

No I am disappointed he decided to #StandUpForWWE

He defends AEW and NJPW etc... all the time. He also criticizes WWE and WWE people all the time, he shit all over New Day, women's wrestlers, NXYT, etc... His last night on commentary full time he ripped on the show when Cole said 'We're gonna see a fight!' and Booker said 'I fucking hope so...' live on the air. As I said, the people who don't like Booker are mad he criticized something in AEW and ignore all the rest.

Booker Tom

Why do niggers hate black people so much?

Nothing to discuss. If you are in the right side then you hate all niggers or else you are a communist.

>As I said, the people who don't like Booker are mad he criticized something in AEW and ignore all the rest.

xHe said, while being mad about something I never said and ignoring all the rest.

>and Booker said 'I fucking hope so...' live on the air
Holy fucking based. Clip?

Russia & China have less black people than America

Niggers and Black people are not the same, brother

We get it Tony Khan, you are a fucking racist who hates black people.

His diva run in TNA soured me on him. But I gotta admit… I still consider him based, sorry fellow OwlChads