Hello sirs...

Hello sirs, I have saddening decied that I shall no longer support WWE universe because that basterd b*tch MacMan prefers subhuman arabs to us true and loyal fans of WWE product. Fuck the WWE, I am all elites now, sirs, and you should be same. Thank you and have a godo day, sirs.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (480x360, 17.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1fcejQAjqQN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Duly noted.

Sneed

For this vocaroo, can the user really sound dejected and heartbroken? This is tragedy kino for Rakesh

Do all Indians thinks wrestling real? That’s why Romans so ever with them cause he never loses

voca.ro/1fcejQAjqQN8

I don't get it.

Based

Lmfao perfect

based

sutpid monke pakistan #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Indian so let me explain. Most of us know that this stuff is scripted(there are some who still believe that it is real but who cares) no doubt but most of us view it like an action movie or a some TV series about fighting. It's that simple. Wrestling does things that normal don't do so it's more entertaining than actual sports at times (not the current product though) Lmao most interact on Social media and stuff talking about the in ring stuff and storylines.

Do you do the needful sar?

No saar I do your mom

KEK

fucking dimes

Attached: 34356.jpg (1200x1200, 123.62K)

You bloody benchod meothrfucker madarchod sir do not do the needful n redeem visit punjab i kill you sir aaja ki yar chud kichi kichi bhai kaya ha ab kia pyaar hai no good morning for you sir chutiye

Do the needful

This meme will never be over

Codiy return to be with VIPERBROTHER

Attached: 323245.png (739x415, 30.17K)

You are tratitor benchod mother fuck. My heart is still beating like wwe wwe wwe