Kenny on Cody full audio from WOR

streamable.com/qfxdpt

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_03_09_at_11.09.27_PM.jpg (1400x1400, 203.18K)

"I hear he's on a plane to Saudi Arabia"

KENNY CALLED IT THE CODYVERSE
LMAO

This is the reason you still are a virgin.

Attached: tama-apology.jpg (777x437, 51.96K)

Based TAMACHAD

he sounds like a shoot faggot

I wish I was still a virgin because vagina is all icky, it got real sticky, on my dicky, she made me licky my own cummy off her tummy like a worthless dummy, I even called her mummy.

Stop wishing for what you already have.

Attached: tama_20181213_2-352x528.png (352x528, 238.84K)

What I get from this is that he hasn't talk to Cody nor he plans to do it. Also, they have been on full damage control. Now all the console wars was all Cody's fault lmao

to be fair all the WWE bad shit on screen was in cody segments, hes the one thats constantly doing triple h rent free prop shit, kenny just did his own thing, he trolled a bit online but that was it. I dont really watch dynamite as much as you guys do and I dont give a shit about kenny but thats how I viewed it atleast so.

I think this just further proves that Cody just joined BC/The Elite more for publicity and to get attention. The fact that Kenny doesn't even hang out what was "supposed" to be one of his circle of friends was sad to hear

Attached: 1645157761944.png (356x404, 311.51K)

The bucks never made Twitter bios. Kenny never did bte promos on nxt. Bte never had a segment joking about 50+. Tony Khan never did a promo shitting on Nick Khan. Jericho never talks about running off NXT. It's all in your head.

I and a bunch of others were calling this shit years ago on /asp/ when every aewtist was jacking off to cody hard, he was floundering in the indies until he started riding the bucks and omegas coattails, all the jamal hate and 3 star general memes went straight out the window when aew started it was kinda crazy the 180 people did on him.

You're not getting that spot on Dynamite you have begged for over the last 2 years with that attitude, Roman Rollins

>I don't really watch dynamite
>All the wwe bad was in Cody segments
lmao yeah right

That was so bullshit from Kenny. The Cody thing has hit really hard on those guys

Cody was in the indies for a cup of coffee before joining BC

I was fully on board with the 3 star general memes prior to AEW. I think Cody did some good stuff at the start of AEW. The Jericho feud, getting whipped by MJF, the Open Challenge, putting over Darby. I thought he was excellent.
Issue is he's become the 3 Star General, had a eternal feud with QT Marshall and his goons, and nothing program with Malakai Black. Felt like he was less putting more people over or wanting to prove himself, and more egotripping.

>BUT THE TWITTER BIOS
jesus christ get some perspective, dimwit. there's a difference between the 10 seconds of effort to change a twitter bio, and going to all the effort of making a triple paul throne then smashing it with a sledgehammer on your big pay per view.

Not to mention Cody saying he wants Dynamite to run Mondays

yeah and he was a joke going nowhere

Post the full episode friend

I feel like he reverted to being the 3 star general after the MJF feud. Went from having some really good feuds to endless weekly matches that weren't good enough to justify having no story behind them. It didn't pick up until the Brody feud which was good but after dropping the title to Darby he went back to mediocrity until the Sammy ladder match.