ITT: Gimmicks that were never over

>ITT: Gimmicks that were never over

Attached: 6C620851-D740-4A55-B065-2561D93C28C1.jpg (750x461, 254.17K)

Wasn't it basically the same idea that Tiktok is now?

>Tout was an online social networking service and microblogging service that enabled its users to send and view 15-second videos, known as "touts."
Gen Y didn't have short enough attention span for it.

Or the streaming/video capabilities. Plus we had sex irl with women

not really, didn't have anything resembling modern video editing. you basically recorded a greeting on your 240p smartphone camera (this was like 2011)

And yet we were all happier

Yeah. And Vine before that.

The only time in WWE’s entire history they have been ahead of the curve

Did WWE stop doing NFTs? It was the once instance they were up to date on things

shane wanted to stream wwecw on the website in the mid 2000s

Imagine the record profits WWE would have had this blown up and became what tiktok is now.

Shane has always been based. If Steph had never been born we’d all still be sports entertained

Are NFT’s still a thing other than amongst the terminally online?

Stephanie said on a recent earnings call that they're "exploring the Metaverse"

It got Jannetty'd by Vine

This. Touts were too long. They'd show WWE people's Touts which were 30 seconds and they'd have 10-20 seconds of dead air. Vines being 15 seconds turned out to be the right amount of time for microvlogging.

I'm on LinkedIn all day for work. Yes, all of the business influencer types are on the NFT train.

Remember when they tried to make their own social network?

Attached: ch0628wweevent2.jpg (800x600, 128.81K)

No, wtf is this? Old internet was so much comfier than this streamlined consumer web. Every bunch of crazies had their own play pen and they stayed put.

didn't Vine take off right after this? They almost had the right idea

>gimmicks that were ahead of their time

It’s Vince’s fault for giving up

There were big forums and every wrestler allegedly had their own account that they didn't actually use. I'm surprised they didn't have people posting as the wrestlers. It was a shitshow.

I like Madcap Moss and Happy Corbin

Attached: E5BE6A49-2DA5-4509-9FD4-E99E70C89605.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

oh I’m in the wrong thread oh no

I remember reading Tommy Dreamer's blog in that thing, he talked about being slammed by Henry and shitting himself.