AJ Styles kids say they don't like or watch any wrestling at all

Wrestling will never be over with the young generation ever again, not even wrestlers kids watch this shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-015731.png (720x1520, 889.24K)

Zoomers don't watch wrestling

>Is there any chance u guys visit india

>516 viewers
AJ's kid more of a draw than Adam Cole on twitch. KWAB

Based AJ making sure his kids don't become carnies.

AJ didnt watch wrestling either growing up.

>The family's poverty was such that they could not afford cable television, which resulted in Jones being unable to watch professional wrestling, his childhood passion.

Based INDIAN from OH MY GOD INNNNNDIA! asking the important question to this bloody baster benchot bitch sirs! AJ's kid is from PAKISTAN SIRS! Oh my GOD oh my GOD oh my GOD sirs! He is too proudy and will NOT do the NEEDFUL SIRS FROM INDIA OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!
-Khumar Patel Singh from INDIA good sirs

Why are pajeets so weird online.

feels like they're late to the internet party and stuck in the america online days

i remember i had a runny nose and a busload of indians showed up and i had to serve them even while it kept running and they all would just stare at me, cash in hand, no lines formed. a mass huddle as if a football play was being planned. they didn't say anything about the snot so they're cool.

No one born after 2000 watches wrestling.

why are you watching some underage kids ig stream fucking freak

YOU are the weird and proudy ones SIR! You must be a PAKISTANI if you insult me! Do NOT redeem sir from PAKISTAN! OH my GOD INDIA! I will become bilot and Army and give the world hump!
-Apu Pajeet Patel from INDIA sirs!

He'd watch if Styles joined AEW instead of re-signing the mark contract.

It’s like the dark ages with smart phones over there.

some india wants this guy to fuck him raw

i hope AJ gets his sons off tiktok before they get groomed

The fucking narcissism to do an Instagram live chat when you're claim to fame is having a dad who works in the WWE.

IMO parents that give their children smartphones and unrestricted access to social media should count as child abuse.

Yeah because pop culture now is pretending to like nerd shit and pretend "gender is fluid".

It's unironically over for wrestling when everyone currently in their 30s-70s eventually dies. It's a dying entertainment medium just like the Circus.

Wrestling isn't even cool enough to be nerd shit.

Well do you blame them? I can't imagine he would have been around as much as he wanted to due to travel, not to mention the injuries and scandals. If they want an actual career and not be a spot monkey for a carney then AJ has done well as a dad.