Rumor going around this is going to happen at WM

Rumor going around this is going to happen at WM.

Attached: e4a15cc84eeacd6f-600x338.jpg (600x338, 96.36K)

AJ vs a random hobo? How the fuck is that going to get asses in seats

Yeah, this is pretty much the only matchup that would get me to watch.

Bryan would have gotten the HBK match if he didn't go to AEW with his Phil brother

yeah im sure bryan isn't happy with his multiple classic matches he already has, he'd rather wrestle a 50 year old

no one said anything about hom regretting his move you defensive freak

classic by who's standard

Wh are AEW fans so defensive about everything about the fed when everything they like about AEW is from the fed?

the person im replying to you autistic ESL pajeet dronie faggot

The person you were replying to never said it either. Perhaps you are the ESL one

Those two could make it work
would prefer if Shawn just stayed retired though, but I can see him wanting to redeem himself after that last shitshow

>autistic ESL pajeet
Which one of these are you? No on said he wasn't happy you simp dick licking kike?

>multiple classic matches he already has,
Classics? Oh, no doubt.

Attached: AEW-Dynamite-Bryan-Danielson-vs.-Lee-Moriarty.jpg (640x360, 75.56K)

Leave the memories alone.

I dont see it happening but out of everyone on the roster AJ is his best bet on going out on a good match. hopefully he doesnt do the mma thing where he goes "Oh i won i can still go, oh i lost i need to redeem myself", I dont want shawn to get stuck in that cycle like carder did.

I think if HBK really gets his shit together, he could have more one great match. He's as old as Ricky Steamboat was when Steamboat had those really nice couple of matches with Jericho in 2009. But Shawn's really got to train for this. Not another lazy Saudi cash-in where he's in a tag working at half give-a-fuck with his very affluent best friend versus of the safest, most experienced workers in the world. Maybe gets a chip on his shoulder about how everything is so flippy now, and he wants to come back and show he's still Mr. Wrestlemania and "can't be outperformed in a big match situation" and all that other fluff WWE says about him. Win, lose, or draw, it's highlight reel material for decades as long as he delivers.
But he's got to have hair this time. He looks bizarre with a clean shaven head, and I don't really mind that he's got he's pretty heavy on the male pattern baldness. Pic related would be more than enough. But he can't be totally fucking bald unless he is shoot chemo. That shit's not right.

Attached: Shawn-Michaels-2018.jpg (1280x720, 89.45K)

His bald spot is gigantic.

>He's as old as Ricky Steamboat was when Steamboat had those really nice couple of matches with Jericho in 2009.
those were kino, I remember going into that handicap match at mania everyone thought it was gonna be a trainwreck.

It was pretty bad from Piper and Snuka's end, and Rourke didn't even need to be there, but Steamboat was great. Should've just been Steamboat vs Jericho one on one like they ended up doing at Backlash.

>implying this wasn't a fun match

oh yeah those two were shit but if i recall correctly he didnt go long with either.

>fun
>classic
Simp