Is this worth $50 yet?

Is this worth $50 yet?

Attached: ryw3bwta7pi81.jpg (2560x2161, 829.85K)

No.

Hardly worth $11.99. Tony better get this on HBOmax otherwise I'm not watching

came to post this. I wouldnt give this show a nickel let alone pirate it in any way

Add Danielson vs Mox and maybe.

If Hangman vs Cole goes on last, Tony is a retard, it should curtain jerk.

>Danielson/Mox
>Kingstin/Jericho
Yes.

>Atom smol main event
>Three heavys in a ladder match
>Dog collar match
>Wrestlers look really small because the card is too zoomed out
Cursed card

Yet another AEW show where ever match finish is predictable. What is it going to take for Tony to do a card where you don't know the winner?

>3 dream matches
>hoss fight, possible modern classic
>Main event between two fan favorites, and a technical showcase
>multi team tags are always a hell of a lot of fun
Ansolutely worth it, you could even take away couple of the matches and it's worth more than anything you're gonna see on this year's Mania

Who wins the ladder match? Keith?

No matter who wins, the ladder loses.

>>Danielson/Mox
literally seen this a thousand times lmao

Cool who wins between Mox and Danielson?

>3 dream matches
KEK is that you tony?

Wardlow and MJF demands the win be officially given over to him, then Wardlow snaps

Britt/Rosa should unironically main event. It’s been a year long build.

the TNT title is booked like shit because there are hardly ever feuds for it and looks like it's not even gonna be defended because the last two matches are gonna be mox vs. bryan and jericho vs. kingston. it feels almost worthless at this point

>wwe
Watered down shit.

>Page vs. Cole
I don't really buy Cole as PPV main event caliber, but whatever, I'm into Page's title reign enough for this. Buys.
>Punk vs. MJF
This feud has been perfect. I think these two will absolutely kill it in this kind of match. Buys.
>Britt vs. Rosa
Britt sucks, but I want to see Rosa become champion. Buys.
>Tag title three-way
Jurassic Express has been kinda lame as champions, but if they get Young Bucks and ReDragon in there, it'll be a fun spotfest. As of right now, NO BUYS, but maybe it'll get better.
>Ladder match
Love how this thing is shaking out. Buys.

Plus Jericho/Kingston and Moxley/Danielson? It's already worth 50 with a couple matches to go.

Danielson because he's already been jobbed out to Hangman and another loss would hurt him even more

>dream matches
Go to sleep, Meltz

Literally 30 minute draw.

it's a TV title, that's why it has the name of a network in its name. it's defended on TV.

>dream matches
>b-but wwe
yes its a cultist alright

More than likely they will make the Punk vs MJF match a lights out match, that way Punk can get the win while MJF keep win/loss record. intact I think the plan is to have MJF take the belt of of Hangman at Double or Nothing in May.

The open challenges are what set it apart from other titles and you have Darby/Sammy/Andrade in a triple threat