Based

Based

Attached: 6047AE36-7A69-47B9-876B-46C141D2C8C7.png (812x395, 457.8K)

keith goes over clean

>big dudes in a ladder match
they better add some smaller guys so they have people to toss around and actually do things

this for the tnt title or what?>

also gotta add miro to the mix

Who else should be added?
>Miro
>Lance Archer
>Maybe 10?

How are you gonna have Sammy beat any of these giga niggas? Miro had the excuse with his neck.

>New guy in a match with 2 guys desperate for a push that shouldn't be losing
Booker of the year

Should just be Wardlow vs. Hobbs in a standard match, no need for ladders or an obese Reddit nigger.

Im just glad hobbs won flippyshitters have too high a power level in aew

we don't use that word here

Winner gets a TNT shot.
Which is dumb, you have to qualify for a 6 man ladder match to earn at shot at the 2nd tier title..

no care cares about multiman ladder match losses

that is dumb when andrade can just insert himself into the mix and fuck up title matches

Benoit and Booker became singles stars by going through an 8-match war for a shot at the #3 title in WCW.

>Greetings and Salutations fellow hermaphrodites,
>it has come to my vast knowledge that thee disapprove of ones most wonderful entry into the world of the elites, I shall make it evident in this stairway match what I am present for, the love, the adulation, that one moment of pure bliss. my carriage of oriental nourishment is at the gates, I shall flee in a giffy, you will be reminded of my words on March the 6th.
>for I am Limitless, I am, Keith Lee.

Attached: keith-lee-lets-talk.gif (498x281, 1.87M)

He unironically makes me seethe. Why the fuck does he talk like that he only reads Shonen Jump.

Please add Micro and Lance Tony fuck the flippy shitters

pushing Keith Lee will be Tony's biggest mistake.

It's 6 entrants, right? Not sure who they could add for the flippy shit, maybe Fenix if he's cleared and the Lucha Bros can't qualify for the tag team titles

>pushing the guy that’s clearly over with the crowd is a mistake

will there be a joker?

BLM and Joe Biden are over with the AEW crowd too.

I think Keith Lee loses and feuds with Team Tazz as a result.