Book his AEW debut

book his AEW debut

Attached: 1645218776294.jpg (1080x1223, 273.25K)

Looks better than Atom Small

So will he just be saggy the rest of his life?

Dude looks like a deflated tire wtf

Good for him.

yes he has to get surgery to get rid of it

You can get surgery to get rid of the flaps

He’s wasnt even gargantuan sized like most people who get the skin flaps, he must have lost that weight very rapidly

Teams up with Adam Cole to form the new 'Heavenly Bodies'.

I feel both proud and disgusted by him

he could have surgery and a bunch of skin removed

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Probably pre workout and the caffeine laced fat burning supps… they aren’t much different desu

you destroyed your body
well done?

Skin flaps after weight loss are the ultimate fuck you and proof that life isn't fair. It's hard to lose all that weight. Looking like shit in a new way after you do is really deflating.

True but while you look like shit it's better for your health than being fat as fuck.

Oh yes they are buddy
Cocaine completely kills your appetite

All that money you save on food can go towards surgery

bro looks better on the left, jfc.

I plan on getting any flaps removed, luckily I didn't produce too much floppy skin bags when I cut 90 pounds a couple years ago.

You'll feel better at least.

So do mega high doses of caffeine, I’ve done both. It wouldn’t surprise me to find a lot of street coke is cut with caffeine

It's only if you lose weight too fast

Imagine watching wrestling and this guy pops up

>he must have lost that weight very rapidly
fake news, he gained weight past a certain point, no matter how fact he lost it he was gonna get loose skin especially that hes old. I lost 80lbs in a year, 235 to 154 and didnt get loose skin.

ya

when you lose weight from that size you should do so gradually or that happens

Stretch marks and loose skin are the scars you must bear for your sin of gluttony