What is it?

What is it?

Supershow, debut, streaming deal?

Attached: B6EEC1A5-A38C-445A-829A-9BB6E551422C.jpg (828x1098, 484.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1188866264158146560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Massive
It's my dick

It's all he does, user

The first pro wrestling movie where the usual wrestling storyline is done with a proper cinematic touch. It will tank and make less money than Suburban Commando.

OKADA IS COMING IN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

He’s done it lads, he’s signed Bram to a multi year deal

streaming deal seems likely, that's the whole reason they've had 3 years of dark and elevation content

Tony, let's do our best not to toy with people's emotions like this
twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1188866264158146560

Attached: Gargano-1.jpg (800x500, 65.76K)

Full quote
>"There will be a lot of news in the week of ahead. I don't know if I'll get it done by tonight, but stay tuned in the week ahead, hopefully. I'm working on something pretty big. It would be massive. I don't know if it's what anybody would expect or think it is, but it would be a big deal in pro wrestling. I'm looking forward to hopefully making it happen. Stay tuned. I will hopefully get it done and have more to announce soon," said Khan.

I'm a NJPW chad and even I'll admit that Okada won't pop a rating for AEW. He's the best wrestler in the world but he'll still need to be hyped up and it seems like Tony will just let him hang out with Orange Cassidy and The Best Friends

Attached: 1644950347101.png (271x375, 136.46K)

holy shit he is so lame

He gets panicked so quickly and always speaks in hyperbole.

Sounds like the WYW streaming service to me

He always does this after a shit rating. Always some vague, hyped up surprise or industry changing promise. LPeople are getting wise to his bullshit.

confirmed HBOmax deal

I predict it’s a stadium show in London at Fulham’s stadium. Maybe cross-promotional.

Cody's return.

I hope it’s streaming. I hate watching live, commercialized television.

OMG they're signing Kevin Ku!!!!!!!

my heckin strong style indieriffic wrestler!!!!!

>Watch Fulham lose then watch a short man in sunglasses pretend to kick another short man
I'm not sure there's much crossover between football and wrestling

>Working on something massive for wrestling

It is just him bugging Shad until Shad gives in and cuts another $100 million check for Tony to waste.

I could see it being supershow. Weren't NJPW pretty eager to get one with sorted after the NOAH one went well?