In case of bad ratings tease announcements

>in case of bad ratings tease announcements

Attached: Adw.jpg (1080x1160, 419.38K)

PREPARE YOURSELVES TRANNIES

Attached: Gargano-1.jpg (800x500, 65.76K)

every fucking time kek

IT'S ALL I DO!

My guess is Jay White brings GoD to Dynamite or some shit

its legitimately like a parody at this point. the whole board was saying how he would hotshot some new e-ject the week after as a kneejerk reaction to bad ratings and hes actually gonna do it lol.

IT'S ALL I DO.

kek what a predictable money mark faggot

Attached: 1548.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

this shit again

>Our latest ex WWE signing...Cody...Again...

are trannies the most easily worked people in the world? I'd be a little insulted that he keeps just going back to this shit and then delivering garbage like Keith Lee for the payoff.

IAID
A
I
D

The only thing I wouldn’t expect would be Shane McMahon or some shit. I don’t think it’s a debut if he’s saying that considering he’s always reading dirtsheets.

Maybe a super show with NJPW.

Attached: 93D076BA-19A4-4C19-99DA-1DB9B8D23A75.jpg (828x696, 289.15K)

all debuts wrestling

user it's literally the same shit he says every time wtf are you talking about lmao

Tony needs to bring in shane, do whatever it take. It's the only way to counter the cody to wwe news.

>he thinks all AEW fans want are debuts
>what we really want is for Kenny, Pac, and Christian to wrestle every single week

Didn't he announce an announcement on the Keef Lee episode and then nothing happened?

WE GOT HIM ELITEKEKS

Attached: pbs.twimg.com_profile_images_1492851670476365829_qMn3MWju.jpg (400x400, 31.81K)

I honestly don’t give a fuck I just want to watch AEW kino. Tony can say whatever he wants it has no impact on whether or not I tune in.

if healthy, that would be great

Tony doesn’t need to “counter” anything you retard kek

>800k

Attached: 8165c4da4f5b8c1e0fb4a0552b7d3461.gif (500x240, 1.42M)

>ratings
Ok? Booking to "counter" WWE is fucking dumb, just focus on booking AEW.

>"There will be a lot of news in the week of ahead. I don't know if I'll get it done by tonight, but stay tuned in the week ahead, hopefully. I'm working on something pretty big. It would be massive. I don't know if it's what anybody would expect or think it is, but it would be a big deal in pro wrestling. I'm looking forward to hopefully making it happen. Stay tuned. I will hopefully get it done and have more to announce soon," said Khan

Not sure how another fucking debut is a massive deal in wrestling

He announced a big announcement, which was Keith Lee, saw everybody shitting on it so he brought in Jay Hwite for a segment then buried Keith Lee afterwards by saying if he was the only surprise the fans would be pissed