Someone . Anyone . Please tell me why is this guy pushed ?

I don’t understand . Why is Tony obsessed with getting this guy over? Darby is light years ahead of this geek. He beat Adam Cole with a flying hug. Sammy is where more talented then this faggot. I don’t blame him, I blame Tony for being obsessed

Attached: 318D208F-593F-4AAE-9B35-AA74DE16715D.jpg (800x457, 45.21K)

Hes
>Reddit
The Pro Wrestler. Nobody outside of the internet likes this geek. Same with that little Danhausen faggot.

He has a gimmick
He’s over
He’s a really good wrestler when he’s not in gimmick mode

Because he was legit great in 2019 and his storyline with Pac and "he's going to try" was kino as fuck - so was the match at revolution. Orange's problem is that he's been overused and Khan is not ironically playing to his strengths.

He sells a ton of t shirts and merch

This. As long as little kids buy his shit, they will keep pushing him.
He's pretty much Cena only infinitely more cringe.

Because of the 10 most viewed videos in their YouTube channel, 5 are about him. Including numbers 1 and 2.

>because of jewtube videos
lmao what a third rate bingo hall

Nobody is more cringe than meme John

If he was used like yanom it would be better. Yano is pretty much job guy. OC is killing guys left and right. They can't even put him on championship matches becouse he would have to lose.

Please tell me what’s his gimmick exactly?

> uses the word kino
> uses Reddit
> OC is overused
Ok you almost got me man, nice bait though

and he sells a fuck ton of merch

He’s the high power level but lazy anime character

he was in the fucking aew championship match last year

>I have never watched the G1 Climax

he's over and draws

Can you imagine
> OMG TONY! Wills Hobbs has defeated the unstoppable win streak of Orange Cassidy! This marks a dark day for OC fans but marks the new reign of terror of will Hobbs!
Beating this high school geek will never get anyone over

hes hot and a draw

What? I don’t watch weeb shit . I had a shoot roommate once who wore glasses , thought way to highly of himself, carried a sword around and watched anime all day long. The guy was a shoot incel

>Implying WWE's whole-ass push into India wasn't based exactly on this

Kek true

>Wrestling is so in the shitter that somebody with a gimmick is a top star in a company
I would imagine that if you take Al Snow in '99 and put him in AEW he'd be truTV Television Champ