Why did she get a lot of WORST awards?

Why did she get a lot of WORST awards?

Attached: E0F2AB3F-AD2D-4389-9181-35BC8AF4D9AB.png (375x344, 167.61K)

Salty fat marks are just jealous of ourgirl

Attached: 1644340483741.jpg (640x800, 98.46K)

People are just sick of her stupid ass Harley Quinn gimmick. She’s not a great wrestler to begin with but at least she was hot and good on promos, now she dresses like a hot topic 15 year old and does a shitty ripoff of Wyatt’s promos that constantly fall flat. She needs to go back to just being a bitch, seems like her natural role anyway

State of that coke nostril

>Its by vote
>by people retarded enough to pay dave meltzer to talk about shit he has no idea about.

>she

What does that have to do with Bliss?

Because Alexa Bliss has consistently been the worst part of every show Alexa Bliss appears on for well over a year.

Better promo than the horsetty's, better in ring than horsetty's (same basic moves but botches infinitely less) and doesn't obviously politic her way into every angle she wants and bury everyone else in it. Had had the worst gimmick in recent memory with the fucking doll and the stupid magic shit though.

Xir Were Always BWAM

XWAB!

Her gimmick got old a long time ago. I preferred her being the cunty ex-cheerleader bitch she was.
She needs a hard reset and pretend that nothing happened from Wyatt and onwards.

>Better promo than the horsetty's
Repetitive scripted shit just like everyone else. Garbage
>better in ring than horsetty's (same basic moves but botches infinitely less)
Bullshit, name one thing Bliss has ever even so much as executed a basic slam of any sort. Bliss is fucking trash in the ring with such a limited moveset botches really should be impossible even if performed by a child, but a twisted bliss to Kairi's knees says otherwise.
>and doesn't obviously politic her way into every angle she wants
Bliss just spent last year clinging to Orton and Wyatt's coattails for relevancy and took over the entirety of Wyatt's gimmick
>had the worst gimmick in recent memory with the fucking doll and the stupid magic shit though.
Only thing we agree on.
Bliss is trash and walled. Waste of money and should be released this year.

Meltzer paypigs have traumatic memories of small, hot, bitchy blondes from high school

I kinda like her goth loli shtick

What's that got to do with a small, ugly, edgy/alternative blonde like Alexa Bliss in all the categories that were voted on?

Alex's gimmick is his real life one that the girls laughed at him in school. He literally said that in one of the therapy sessions. He's just like all those ugly faggots both on and off screen, they should love him like all the other ugly airport test failing wrestlers that are 'just like them'.
In fact, plenty of them do. It just so happens Blissfaggots are a lower form of life than even Meltzer paypigs.

Attached: 1644106537590.jpg (2500x2500, 1.66M)

poor user chose Dave Meltzer and redditfag smarkism over talking a shower and getting a clue in high school. it's not too late to change though. take back control of your life, you don't have to be a fat faggot forever

What does all of the projection you just spewed have to do with me correcting your description? Bliss stopped larping as a high school bitch years ago and is far too fucking ugly for the gimmick.
The other person I'm replying to looks like them. KWAB.

>incel rage
begging ya to take a shower, go for a walk and talk to a professional before you either get on the train to trannydom or shoot up a school.

Says the incel tranny from a fanbase made up nearly entirely of incel trannies.

I accept your concession.

>no u
that's not helping anyone, user. just go to the shower, turn it on and get in. I promise that you'll feel better. we can tackle the state of your mom's basement next - you shouldn't be living in that kind of filth and I promise you'll feel better when it's clean and you don't smell like sweaty smark anymore

Because she does not appeal to joshipedos.

>>no u
>that's not helping anyone
Yet it's all you do.

user you're going to have to shower sooner or later. stop picking fights just to put it off.

Only because despite all their other flaws joshipedos are straight, while Blissfags are just a gay version of them simping over a man.

>This tranny is telling me his life story

>no u
you don't even have to use the soap at first - just stand under the water and let it wash off the cheeto stains and the dried sweat and cum.