Untitled

Attached: 1645169741406.jpg (1400x788, 124.22K)

kek what a badass

lol that neck

kek what a badass

IS IT?!? CAN IT BE?!?! IT IS!!

*starts the new attitude era*

seriously tho. cody was involved in some of the worst shit in aew

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL HERO

what a fucking mark

I miss him already bros

Attached: 1589415970144.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

The way that segment was shot was so poorly done like why are we getting a shot inside his truck? Why is a cameraman inside Codys truck if he just arrived? This was AEW's dark age of production.

can someone edit the webm of this where he knocks down the pile of rubbish as Dynamite ratings plummeting haha

was this just bad production?

On the AEW podcast, best friends said they kept seeing people making serious entrances by trucks (Cody, FTR) so they decided to do it with Trent’s mom kek

I’m sad that we’ll never get Cody cringe kino again, I hope we get a YouTube montage

Attached: 1645170439612.jpg (385x390, 55.84K)

none of it makes sense. Why did he need to ram down the guard rail in his car when he could have just moved it or walked around it. He ends up having to walk around it anyway

Yes, all you have to do is shoot the truck from behind then you see him ram into something and shit fall but don't know the extent of the 'damage' but get the point that he rammed into some shit.

>*lightly revs his v6*

>drives 100 feet then stops and gets out in you are path

If they give him any creative freedom in wwe we'll get plenty more. we'll probably get it even if they don't, at least the cringe part.

kek