AEW Dark

What exactly is the difference between Dark and Dark Elevation? Why have two different YouTube shows with virtually the same name?

Attached: elva.jpg (1280x720, 67.26K)

dark elevation is the hour of matches that take place before a dynamite taping, dark is pretaped at universal studios in a studio except when they do a second show that week

Why don't you actually fucking watch them and find out, retard. How long does it take to do some basic research? 2 minutes? They're all on youtube. Fucking NPCs, I swear.

Ok but who asked

dark is filmed in a universal studios soundstage in front of small crowds, and usually has excalibur and taz on commentary

elevation is filmed before the main aew shows in front of the same crowds as the main show, and usually has tony schiavone, paul wight and mark henry on commentary

op did

There's no difference and it's retarded and it ruined Dark.

I think OP did

Ok but enough about the fucking logistics you nerds. What makes them fundamentally different as wrestling shows

Big if true

Truth
One airs on Monday, one on Tuesday. They are very similar shows, with very minor differences

I already explained one is filmed at a dynamite taping in an arena the other is filmed at a studio allowing better crowd interaction

Elevation usually has more AEW wrestlers against each other, Dark is more indy guys

And? I didnt ask you to repeat yourself you fucking retard.
This is what i wanted to know

you repeated your question so I reemphasized that I had already answered it. it's not my fault you lack the ability to grasp simple concepts

Not the case. The other two people i replied to gave me answers i was looking for. Not sure why you're having such a hard time differentiating between the wrestling and non wrestling aspects of two seperate programs. I was told theyre very similar product wise, i was told the wrestlers are the only real difference. And im gonna apologize in advance because this metaphor is sure to go over your head, but YOU seem to think i was asking about universal studios, like the only difference between raw and smackdown week to week is that ones in cleveland and ones in new york. Youre a fucking retard and youre not worth my time. Good luck with the rest of your life. Youll need it

cope to get the bloated roster work and justify the paychecks

It’s as simple and coming up with a different name for a different show. Tony is a moron.

>paying wrestlers to wrestle is a "cope"

I did watch them. It features the same dudes in the same matches but one is in a studio and the other is on the road. Why not just bring everyone on the road and tape more before Dynamite, since most of the audience doesn't show up until then anyway?

Dark has been taking place in a studio

Because you kill the fucking crowd with 2+ hours of Dark then 2 hours of Dynamite then another hour of Rampage nobody wants to see that fucking shit you idiot

>taping in front of an empty arena
That would be retarded. If anything they should record less before the show just because rampage tapings end up being the least energetic crowd wise

It's true if you can read.

Goddamn why are you so mean? I even just said no one really shows up until it's time for Dynamite anyway.

>worked