OG AEW fans, I'm not going to lie, it feels good seeing this product going down in flames...

OG AEW fans, I'm not going to lie, it feels good seeing this product going down in flames. When Tiny hired CM Phil and the NXT rejects the audience had already passed on, it was a clear middle-finger to people who had been watching from day one. Taking the knee to Bix, sucking off the anti-draw Phil and then driving a knife into Cody's back (one of the key reasons AEW even happened - remember he bet Dave he and Elite could draw a 10k wrestling event, proving to TK that a market was there) and overpromising and under delivering (Keith Lee, who went over an AEW original). It's just... it's wonderful. Fuck you TK, this is the bed you made, now you get to lay in it. AEW fans want AEW, not WWElite or ANXTW;

Attached: 1644332037642.jpg (403x403, 53.41K)

based

why are e-drones obsessed with pretending to be us AEW bros

Bryan Danielson is wrestling multiple matches a month on free tv. You're wrong.

Attached: american dragon.jpg (432x648, 32.08K)

bait, didnt read

100 percent true. AEW went downhill when the pandemic hit.

Am I the only that thinks it’s getting better? It’s a lot less mudshowish now and it’s been a lot more cohesive lately?

I think some guys deserve better pushes than they’re getting, but it’s an easier watch now.

It's way better now. Way less meme shit.

>Keith Lee, who went over an AEW original
Nobody gives a single fuck about that little nigga losing in a singles match. Fuck outta here.

I haven't watched WWF since 01 - after Wresltemania X7. When Austin turned heel and teamed up with HHH, I basically stopped watching wrestling. I gave ROH and TNA a try, but they didn't click with me. Then there was a Lucha Underground. God, I loved Lucha Underground... Then All In happened and I was hooked on wrestling again. And I've been enjoying AEW... until CM Phil came along and killed it.
I disagree. I honestly think they did some of their best work around here and had some really good storylines to boot. As I said, it didn't start to go downhill until after All Out.
I disagree. If I wanted to watch a WWE like product, I would watch WWE. I miss the variety in matches and characters. Since Full Gear, it's become too formulaic and predictable.
Fuck you newfag, Private Party were based. No one gave a shit about Keith Lee, if they had, they would have tuned into NXT to watch him - and he'd probably still be with WWE.

Attached: 1644336265314.jpg (888x1024, 136.47K)

Im with you OP, Ill check out MLW and NWA since theyre both on YT. this shit aint for me anymore.

because even they know that it's more believable to like AEW than WWE

This is bait but the vast majority of wrestlers that TK hired aren't products of WWE. Almost all of them save for Miro and Hager have extensive resumes outside of the WWE.

Fuck you nigger if you’re really crying over that tiny black tag team wrestler losing to the obese new nig

>I disagree. If I wanted to watch a WWE like product, I would watch WWE. I miss the variety in matches and characters. Since Full Gear, it's become too formulaic and predictable.
I don’t really see how it’s like WWE. The booking, presentation, and matches are a lot different.

You're out of line, it's Cody who's turned his back on the AEW family. Well they made him into what he was and now he'll go back to being nothing without them.

Man, do you remember when Darby skated down the ramp and launched himself at Jericho? Do you remember when Havoc, Evans ad Darby had a fuck awesome hardcore match? Do you remember when Orange Cassidy was going to try? Do you remember when Jericho got over "but I bought a ticket!". Do you remember when Omega and Matt chased down Sammy in a golf cart? Do you remember when Moxley was a violent mother fucker? Do you remember when Dustin running down to save Cody got a massive pop? Do you remember when Shida and Rosa went to war without gimmicks? Do you remember when the Bucks faced down Page and Omega? Do you remember when Private Party had a fucking awesome spot fest match with the Bucks? Do you remember when Cutler and Avalon had a legendary feud to see who would get their first win? God, I miss AEW...

Then you are a blind cultist.

CM Phil is cringe but his segments are big and he usually gets the crowd going. He hasn't done anything nearly as bad as CAWdy yet. His matches are a little boring and he isn't very exciting but I don't consider him an AEW killer even though I don't like him, I can just easily ignore him or wait for the other segments.

Cody segments did bigger numbers on average than CM Punk.

I don't give a shit about ratings autism and neither should you

The data is in and its shows he's driving viewers away, not to mention that he had two months of build with MJF and only brought in 50k and I would wager most of those people were tuning in to see if there would be any progression on the MJF/Wardlow story.
You don't, but the TV company does and that's what matters in business.

OG aew was even more reddit than now