REMINDER : Cody always drew high ratings

This morning Dave and Bryan laughed at a reader who sent in an email about Cody leaving AEW . The reader asked if it would effect viewers leaving. They both laughed it off and said no way. I’ll remind everyone that even during the pandemic Cody drew high ratings . As recently as weeks ago he drew a high rating with Sammy in the ladder match. Well Sammy main evented last night and it died. All I’m saying is Cody had his fan base and anyone to laugh at that is kidding themselves . His show just got renewed for a 2nd season and HBO Max picked it up . Ask yourself who is closer to Warner media Cody or Tony?

Attached: 3385D74A-6F6C-4F06-9764-78D556458FCA.jpg (828x488, 138.5K)

Sure as hell wasn’t cus of hook that the ratings were up

Attached: 3B4E98BA-8D00-4CCF-89D0-4924259CD94A.jpg (1200x870, 130.34K)

Neither Cody nor Brandi were on the show last week and it was 1.1m

What? Why are you posting this? By the way that lead in helped then died a horrible death

>title match
>Christmas story marathon lead-in that always draws
He’s a draw but I’m not sure how much of a bigger draw he is compared to other members of the Elite. Young Bucks segments usually do very well and they probably took cheaper contracts.

So let me ask you , why did they do 1.1 last week and not this week?

>Cody always drew high ratings

Attached: cody computer.jpg (900x1200, 218.26K)

I can't read the minds of 300k people and you can't either

> headcanon
I’m seeing a lot online and it sounds fake . What convinces you they took smaller contracts? Even you’re a proven draw then why take a pay cut?

I asked you a simple question . Why are trannys so touchy?

Cody was thought to have more drawing power since he used to be in WWE for a while

If you think it's a simple question then you should start a wrestling promotion and go big

It’s headcanon because I highly doubt they’re getting the Punk/Danielson contracts that Punk wants. I could be wrong.

They’re also a lot easier to work with than Cody. Who’s parameters he’s set (babyface that gets booed and won’t for the title) makes booking the shie harder for Tony.

i didn't watch cuz they fired my boy, fuck tony kunt let him play with his nxt toys

Fuck off Cody you delusional faggot

>Ask yourself who is closer to Warner media Cody or Tony?
Tony at first. That's how they got the TV deal. But Ton'ys friend isn't there anymore and neither is Cody. AEW's next TV will not be with Turner. Maybe Pursuit or Destination America

>Ask yourself who is closer to Warner media Cody or Tony?
The guy who has access to hundreds of millions of dollars and production trucks

He is a top guy main eventer

post the playlist

Reminder: e-faggots spammed the board with CAWdy anti-draw threads for years like they do now with Hangman.

Cody was always a draw
CWAAD