DYNAMITE PLUMMETS Gamethread #2

Attached: 1645131350304.jpg (726x832, 149.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ER07IVqSDw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why was the bbt lead in so bad?
Was it a weak episode or something?

How much Damage Control are Memetlzer and SedgBitch doing for their beloved Khan Man? I'm sure Uncle Dave is going to give Tony even more awards tomorrow in an attempt to cope.

Is South Park really fucking them up?

no Cody no party

hes adding more categories, tony is up for the most wholesome owner and best surprise debuts.

bad optics from cody quitting hurt their brand seems like the main reason

You're joking, right? If not Jesus, Meltzer really is AEW's biggest Shill.

>BBT lead in is bad
>literally the highest rated segment of the entire show

Attached: 1645124903211.gif (220x220, 403.64K)

The MJF vs Punk program can't carry Dynamite. The match itself didn't do well in the ratings either.

Adam Cole is a weak #1 contender that only beats geeks on TV and looks like a skinnyfat teenager.

Why is no one addressing the elephant in the room? The literal elephant, Keith Lee. General audiences do not want to see niggers on tv, especially not given a push. Once that happened, it was over for tiny

We pivoted to far away from what made the show great. Hiring the NXT jobbers was a bad move TV ratings but I am sure they move a lot of merch.

its hilarious how trannies are pretty much admitting the ratings have been inflated by bazingaman this whole time.

He had a 30 second vignette. These tales are retried.

Phil sucks and isn't a draw. His arrival, pass his big return (with a lot of build by AEW), has harmed the company, particularly because of how fat that contract of his is. Still, this is the bed Khan's made and now he gets to lay in it.

it was a rerun lmao

>retried
The only one “retried” here is you, nigger loving plebbitor. 300k people decided not to watch this past Wednesday. Why? Because of what happened the previous Wednesday you fucking moron.

I hope Tony isn’t reactionary and does some stupid shit. I enjoyed last nights episode a hell of a lot more than some recent episodes.

its always a re-run, that show ended may 2019.

youtu.be/ER07IVqSDw0

So why didn’t those people tune out right after his debut?

The only place that hyped up his debut was literally Tony’s twitter feed, probably a fraction of the audience.

they need to turn him, nice guy punk is horrible

To be honest, considering how much of a cunt he is in real life, I could believe he'd be great as a heel - just channel his natural unlikableness.

They need to fire him, any CM Punk is horrible

Why are you WWE assholes Fucking doing this!?

Stop Fucking Besmirching AEW! Just go watch your shitty "Wrestling" and Fucking leave us alone MotherFuckers!

Nah the show is obviously done just like all the other times the show was done after a poor rating. It's over.