Untitled

Attached: BACD1619-691F-4FAE-90FF-A7C7E2307517.jpg (828x518, 335.34K)

The Young Bucks probably got way cheaper contracts and draw better quarterly numbers. I suppose Cody’s leverage is that WWE would actually sign him where the time for the Bucks has come and passed.

We did it, AETitans. We saved the company by booing that nodimes un-self-aware dipshit.

HUGE L for all the people who were convinced Cody was playing a delusional face or is actually a heel. Tbf I don’t really blame them, it turns out Cody is legit retarded and might have the biggest ego in wrestling history.

This, why would people be this retard on thinking Cody not turning heel is a work?

the fact that Punk is their best paid guy is hilarious. the fag would have signed for a hot dog and a handshake if it meant he could talk about WWE every other week on a live mic.

Anyone not part of the cult saw this the whole time.

Cody wanted to be Double J.

Then Hangman Page is The Roadie

Cody should absolutely be paid more than Punk.

nah, Punk was the biggest free agent until Tony dropped the ball. name one bigger and I'll give you a cookie. Cody also wanted creative control which is not a good idea, if you've seen what some of his ideas are.
>however he was top 3 best workers in the company and they should've negotiated better with him

You got the product you wanted and now nobody is watching. Absolutely hilarious.

yeah eslops are indeed delusional

Keller getting scoops again

>biggest free agent

nowhere else would have signed Punk. he was a free agent for 7 years.

Happy to take the L at this point. Even if it was meant to be a slow burn, he's thrown it away now, so it amounts to exactly the same thing as if he was just full of himself.

Thank you for acknowledging that "slow-burn heel turn" was the logical interpretation of what we were being presented with - our mistake was assuming that Cody had a clue what he was doing.

based

I would probably be pissed if I was Cody as well. Punk big leagued them for like 2 years then he comes in and gets made the highest paid guy. Whether it's justified or not it would still be annoying. Especially considering Punk's personality

funny how when Queef Pee or Bray got reports about being hard to work with all the smarks claimed it was WWE slandering them. but when Tony directly bitches about wrestlers to the dirtsheets people take it as gospel

>weekly ratings fluctuations are enough to pronounce the company dead
Are people who say this really that retarded or just so unaware to think other people are retarded enough to believe it?

nobody will ever make more than punk and punk himself will make sure of it

They were completely bidding against themselves. Punk wasn't going anywhere else.
Nobody but a fool gives Punk that much for nothing, making him the highest paid over any major guy there from day 1.
They're in no better a position than they were pre-Punk.