Do you think Dax Harwood is leaking to Corny?

Do you think Dax Harwood is leaking to Corny?

Attached: 0330A742-28D6-4CBF-940A-B9944DC7999C.jpg (1170x805, 199.93K)

>Its ok when its leaked to Meltzer

Why is Cornette still living rent free in the heads of an entire promotion and its fanbase?

>kike last
I cant believe people actually listen to that guy, he is so fucking annoying he makes me want hitler back and Im jewish for fucks sake.

FTR are drama queens so yes

Because if Cornette is right then they are wrong and wasting their time. Human nature to want to defend whatever point of view you are dug into, look at politics for instance.

Brian Last and Cornette have hinted that there's a lot of shady shit that will come out about the Bucks' treatment of FTR, so I always figured they were talking.

I wouldn't be surprised. Him or his partner were the ones leaking all that info to that Bodyslam site about them wanting out of their WWE contracts and the outfits Vince wanted them to wear. It seems like they've done the same with Fightful before too.

The two FTRs have awfully high opinions of themselves given that their only claim to fame is that they were tag team champions in developmental.

They carried all three tag belts in the WWE at one point

I hope FTR does cry that the Bucks worked them into signing with AEW just to get stomped by the Bucks and never get their win back. That'd make for a hilarious Corny interview.

that really isnt that shady lol....not getting your fake win back in your fake feud in a fake sport and whining about it is some bitch shit

They were pretty good and were buried HARD by the talentless jigaboos New Day and the embodiment of talentless nepotistic hires the Usos.

To be fair, the Bucks are a bunch of thin skinned hacks who haven't done a damn thing of note in their career except leech themselves onto Cody Rhodes and basically give Meltzer head to get him to shill their talentless asses as the second coming in spite of being super nobodies.

Its ok when Meltzer gives Kenny 7 stars

>Brian Last and Cornette have hinted
And that's all Last ever fucking does. Likes pretending he knows insider shit by hinting but never detailing specifics

>believing twitter, a twitter screenshot of a nobody at that, is indicative of how people in reality actually feel
You're literally what's wrong with the world

Attached: 093c08a78391b46bd000a0e00386d924.jpg (429x640, 33.28K)

Meltzer doesn't have an ulterior motive to see the promotion fail kike Cornette does because he claimed that it would a long time ago.

Meltzer benefits way more because he can get AEW people on his shows and every real wrestling company has blacklisted him. Without AEW he's dried up and overhyping japan shitters again.

But he does have an ulterior motive to make his friends in a new fed out to be the best wrestlers of all time and to come across as cool to a very lame niche fan base

AEW is unironically the best thing to ever happen to Cornette in a decade. When he stopped talking about AEW for a week or two his audience dropped dramatically.

All Estrogen Wrestling fans are cultish pissed off E-Drones.