Per Wade Keller: Cody wanted to be THE top paid guy, more than Punk...

>Per Wade Keller: Cody wanted to be THE top paid guy, more than Punk, and a certain amount of creative control Tony was no longer comfortable with. Crowd turning on he and Brandi lost him a lot of leverage.

Attached: 612C80D1-76A3-4FAC-98B4-66B9F3C921E0.jpg (1380x658, 118.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pwtorch.com/site/2022/02/16/vip-audio-2-16-kellers-focus-on-aew-much-more-insight-on-cody-brandi-departing-aew-new-signings-keith-lee-update-dynamite-preview-khan-picks-nfl-wrestler-hed-like-to-see-wrestle-more-37/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post source or bullshit

I think that Ogogo promo was the beginning of the end

Wouldnt the crowd turning on them help out Cody? He literally brought out a golden shovel, mocked/hinted to the pedigree finisher, etc.
It's either Tony is a retard and didn't know to book a storyline around the meta heel or Cody is a retard who thought he was a face no matter what

I thought Tony said cody was getting the intended reaction the entire time?

pwtorch.com/site/2022/02/16/vip-audio-2-16-kellers-focus-on-aew-much-more-insight-on-cody-brandi-departing-aew-new-signings-keith-lee-update-dynamite-preview-khan-picks-nfl-wrestler-hed-like-to-see-wrestle-more-37/

He went from top tier Babyface who cenaesque reaction without the unrelenting drawing power with that one

IT'S A WORK

Timestamp?

>per wade keller
you mean the guy aew talent consistently call a liar even after cody has left?

THIS IS A WORK you guys come on AEW fans are suppose to be smart and you guys are falling for this like marks I can't believe it how could you ever think that Cody would go back to the Fed when there the ones who didn't use him properly before don't be marks

it turns out that was a cope

You forgot the part where conveniently its only the people who would hang around Cody and Brandi who do that, while the rest of the roster stays quiet.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

>“pay me like a top guy”
>spends half a year feuding with nobodies from his friend’s wrestling school

lol no, even the bucks shat on keller for the "evps don't talk anymore" stunt

How will Cody cope if the WWE crowds turn on him too?

listen dronie its going to be me being the one laughing when Cody comes back to AEW and you are the one that was a worked MARK because trust me that Cody wouldn't ever go back to Vince after all that he did for PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING since he left that's right dronie PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING not sports entertainment for little kids so I'll be back to find you when Cody is back on AEW if your even brave enough to come back here

>Cody screwed Cody

Dude fucked himself over by not wanting to turn heel, so he lost a lot of leverage in the contract negotiation that followed.

Moxley is next.

Attached: satan.png (1728x905, 707.04K)

sorry but I don't talk to dronies who are marks and say retarded mark things

I could see Moxley being the highest paid guy in AEW on his next contract. Tony can’t lose him and he also doesn’t handcuff him creatively like Cody does.

Then MJF

Attached: Another_evil_grin_of_Vince_McMahon.png (421x315, 176.49K)

Why does WWE keep signing AEW rejects?

Nah, Phil is the golden goose.

The most infuriating thing about all this is that Cody really led people to believe that he's doing this Homelander shit and will eventually turn heel later on and is just gathering as much heat as possible.
Turns out, he really believes he's a fucking babyface still till the end. Holy shit. I bet you guys the 50/50 shit was a compromise from TK so that Cody will at least be happy.
People wanted him turn, he didn't want to because he thought he had a fucking gigaIQ shti with his story. He fucking wasted a lot of AEW shows flow with his bullshit.
Let's not forget about Brandi. She really believed as well that she was a good promo and a wrestler, and was reported saying that she should become AEW Women's Champ.

The fuck. Is this the reason the Bucks and Omega stayed away from him since 2 year ago?

your being a mark user this is a work come on we're suppose to be the smart wrestling fans

Yeah no not happening. Pretty much obvious he's gone.

Wade Keller is 100% fed info from Tony directly

>Ask your friends Cody, Moxley, and MJF how much of this I gave them Jericho. What's the price of a man's soul? Oh that's right, you don't have one do you?

Attached: Vince-McMahon-money.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 121.35K)

Pretty much the whole nightmare factory thing, you know it's bad when the best thing to come out of your feud is this meme.

Attached: 1645127315814.jpg (1112x1125, 429.37K)

>liar
Lol they didn't even specify what he's lying about. Nyla basically said "people have sometimes said good things about Brandi".

More like the moment he stopped himself from being booked for the AEW Championship. Basically acting as a upper midcarder for life. And then the Ogogo promo happened.

maybe your not a true AEW fan then if your getting worked like this maybe you are more like a Fed fan dronie

It's a shoot you dumbass amanda huber confirmed it