This is the start of AEW's Invasion angle

Cody still has not signed with WWE. You'll sooner see Cody at a NJPW Strong taping than a WWE event. It's all a work. Here's what I think he is doing
>Claims he is no longer under contract to AEW
>Flirts with WWE but doesnt sign
>Instead goes on to appear in other feds like Impact, NJPW, GCW etc
>Proceeds to talk shit about AEW and everyone in it at every stop
>Because all these feds have working relationships with AEW Cody seems to be a rogue but is still under the same umbrella
>Let's Kahn talk more about the Forbidden Door and how even though Cody is talking shit he is happy to let him fight or appear on AEW at any time
>This all culminates with Cody getting a title shot for the AEW championship as a babyface tries to "shut him up"
>Because Cody is "no longer under" AEW contract he can fight for the title
>Wins title and "holds it hostage"
>Forms a "WWE" stable, and AEW goes all in with their own "Invasion" angle
This let's Cody reset himself and get from out of the "I will never compete for the HW title" stip he put on himself. With all these ex-WWE guys in play do you really think Cody doesn't have people who want to work major angles with him? Plus Kahn loves rehashing old shit, and now his roster can legit be split between the AEW "originals" and the WWE invaders. He even has Sting for fuck's sake. This will eventually lead to Kenny returning and the other VP's turning face along with him.

Attached: cody-rhodes-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg (696x392, 46.57K)

nice headcanon non med taker

Has he signed with WWE faggot? If this was all in the making wouldn't he have reached out before hand and been signed the second he declined AEW? because that is literally what has happened with everyone else.

its a work

stfu dronie faggott

>yet another shitty WCW rehash

I‘m glad that faggots like OP aren’t booking the show

>rehashes WCW shit
>rehashes NXT shit
>rehashes NJPW shit
>rehashes WWE shit
>I‘m glad that faggots like OP aren’t booking the show
What show are you watching or how zoomer are you?

I know it hurts, but you're just gonna have to cope that an EVP and founder left the company for WWE

So why hasn't he signed yet?

All you drones are being worked. When this faggot shows up at NJPW Strong, or Impact or some shit you're all going to cope and suck his dick for getting worked in 2022. Smarks my fucking ass

He wouldn't have left and be waiting until now to negotiate a new contract with WWE. That's just obvious and one of the reasons its a work

It's a work boys

He's showing up at EC

He's more likely to show up next to EC3

In your dreams maybe

Nigga in your dreams you suck dick and get applauded for it by your mother.

LMAO

I would love cross promotion. Like cody wins a championship and brings it to Aew or vice versa.

You make an excellent point

Nah Cody just realized Tony's an egotistical faggot who took control of all his hard work and tried to take credit for it so he said fuck you I'll just get paid and become Governor of Georgia in 4 years.

People are so worked they think it it is literally more plausible for Cody to be the first fucking senator with a neck tattoo than merely doing a wrestling story arc of pretending he didn't resign.

I don't get why people don't find this weird. All this stuff being leaked about the AEW negotiations and nothing about him already having a deal in place with WWE? How's that make sense when everyone else is already basically saying where they are going with 90 day non-competes? He hasn't signed because its part of the work. When Cody shows up at NJPW Strong or something this is all going to look obvious.