Now I can have hers fuck all of my starwars toys just like she fucks all of her fans

Now I can have hers fuck all of my starwars toys just like she fucks all of her fans

Attached: GUEST_28e2609c-a2f6-45b8-8d72-eb010f5b12c0.jpg (1400x1400, 153.62K)

Karen Traviss made me hate Mandalorians.

Star Wars names are so fucking stupid.

Trolling is not allowed on Any Forums. Take it over to Any Forums where it belongs. Sasha Banks is happily married and faithful to her loving husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Cry elsewhere. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. Try meeting a real life woman.

You should see Gundam names.

Attached: 1488083974988.png (1587x1600, 1.13M)

If you really want some full Tomino watch Dunbine

>Tells the truth about Sasha
>trolling
Denial is a hell of a drug

You guys never tell the truth about anything. You’re all jealous of Sasha’s husband Mikaze. It’s pathetic. Stop being unheathily-obsessed with women’s wrestlers that don’t know you exist nor care that you losers do. Also, this entire thread besides this post and my other one are all off-topic. This is a professional wrestling board, not The Mandalorian nor Star Wars. Seriously, get lives outside of the internet. Try at least talking to a woman IRL.

WWE names come from the same universe as Star Wars names

>Try at least talking to a woman IRL.
I'd talk to Sasha but whenever I see her she has my dick in her mouth

>Headcanon.
Waifufag virgin cucks continuously proving what Google search already knows, that they’re mentally ill. Sasha Banks doesn’t want anyone, besides her loving husband Mikaze. Get over it already. Your meme is a failure and you continue to troll.

You know what's funny she don't see any money for any star wars merch

>Star Wars is a Disney property
>WWE is trying its damnedest to become a Disney property
You may be onto something here.

>OP is gonna fuck a 3.75 inch figure

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (750x920, 82.31K)

You should see WWE names.

Attached: 548787.jpg (2560x1439, 507.94K)

Hes gonna shove it in his ass

I like that guy whose last name is Sleazebaggio.

>Your meme is a failure and you continue to troll.
It gets you to comment every time therefore it's doing exactly what it's meant to do

>comment
Yeah, I’m thinking it’s time for you to go back. I do something referred to as “Posting” here on Any Forums. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want you nor anyone else. She is happily married to retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Be mad.

Sheev is the goat

Attached: Palp_trustme.jpg (1529x1200, 189.32K)

You just can't help yourself can you? How bad is your autism?

>replying to a sashaschizo larper
how bad is yours?

You just can’t get on-topic and actually discuss wrestling. Can you? Unhealthily-obsessed Sashaschizo, waifufag virgin cucks are uppity early on today. The jealousy is unreal with Mikaze being married to your guys waifu, Sasha Banks. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. It’s unrealistic and unheard of.

Oh no, the same fools that are literally here 24/7 are calling me a LARPer again in hopes that I turn on my trip. Keep going, my lolcows. Sasha Banks is still married to her loving husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Seethe more about the facts. The realist is here!

What's your relationship to Sasha and Sarath

That’s none of yours nor anyone else’s business. This is an anonymous image board/site. You all choose to remain anonymous, I choose to do the exact same. Stop obsessing over Sasha Banks and other women’s wrestlers you’ll NEVER have.

OK so there is none and you are weirdo autistic

You’re not obtaining my personal information. Keep trying though. No one needs to know anything about me here. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want (You) nor anyone else. Her husband Mikaze is her one and only. Cry elsewhere. So many of you don’t belong on this board.