Tegan Nox with the cope...

Tegan Nox with the cope. “ I’m so different with my tattoos they want divas” meanwhile I had to sit through 40 minutes of Rhea wrestling on RAW.

Might have been them exploding knees

Attached: B6DE6A15-A3F7-43E0-9B4B-A009EF15A069.jpg (828x964, 195.57K)

Attached: knees.png (587x547, 317.58K)

>knees are made of play doh
>surprised people don't want her getting crippled under their watch

>I don't fit the demographic that they're looking for. I'm a five-foot six blonde-brunette girl, covered in tattoos.
Meanwhile her ex-partner, who didn't get released, looks like this.

Attached: dep3f5k-fef8bc7a-6516-4b06-8773-165f79be86ff.png (963x1413, 2.38M)

Shotzi has a character and some charisma. Nixon really has nothing working for her.

Shotzi is willing to sawdust herself to get over
She’s basically female Darby

NXT had like a million tough punk rock chicks at one point. They swear they are so unique.

I would like to explode on her knees if you know what I am saying.

Darby has an amateur wrestling background and natural talent so he makes everything look legit and also doesn't need to actually sawdust himself, despite how it looks. Shotzi is when you don't have the same background or all of the natural talent but you try extra hard to do it anyways and occasionally have those crash and burn moments, although unlike other women, she crashes and burns herself instead of her opponents. Both based but on the opposite side of a spectrum.

She’s talking about the wrong team being split. Her and Shotzi didn’t fit and would have never went anywhere.

Splitting her from Dakota was the mistake. And that’s a Hunter problem

In the year of Our Lord 2022 it's much harder to find a girl that ISN'T covered in crayon doodles than one that is, yet these bitches still think tattoos make them "alternative"

She's kind of shitting on her former coworkers with that line about it being the Divas Era again.

I always got the impression Triple H really liked her but she just kept getting hurt. Main roster is retarded in general but I doubt tats were the issue when they have Rhea.

Given the direction of NXT now she's not wrong.

>its very much diva era
Becky/Charles/Ronda still main eventing with Bianca/Rhea is not diva era.

They are too scared of backlash to point out the obvious Horsewoman clogging but know that saying "diva era is back" will get the smarks on their side. There is like one gimmick on RAW/SD that has anything to do with looks and thats Carmella, and she is hardly holding anyone back in a tag division that doesn't exist right now.

Yes she is. Toxic Attraction is one stable and theres still the skateboard girl, the giant mexican, the baseball bat chick, and various chinks there.

Smark brains are poisoned and think one gimmick about women being hot means in 2007 again

As much as I dislike Shitzi, at least she showed some fire when she got a shit. Cringey, uncoordinated fire but, nevertheless. Nox was a blank stare and a 9 month rehab waiting to happen.

That's why people are fired, that loser mentality

>Takin Knots

Never trust a dog fucker

This chick is delirious and a lying dumbass

I blame HHH. All the indie bitches got big heads and think they were running shit and its all about REAL WRASSLIN but when Vince fixed shit they got that reality check and they seems salty about new NXT

She was on the main roster