How did it go so wrong for Cody?

How did it go so wrong for Cody?
>practically create AEW
>get trust fund mark baby to fund AEW
>be given VP status
>everything he dreamed of us is going right on track
Did Tony turn on him or something?

Attached: ccc01fede3c64b0c997e8251179759f1_md.jpg (728x546, 104.64K)

tony got better toys, if codys contract was up this time last year he wouldve gotten the money he wanted, plus shad gaspard khan will be upset if tony spends too much since he just got him the jay white and keith lee toys.

He and his talentless wife have milked the money mark and he's now turned it into an even bigger money return to the big leagues, just as AEW is becoming stale and the ratings have plateaued. He's timed it perfectly.

How do you even do a return for Cody without mentioning AEW?

>everything he dreamed of us is going right on track
So despite my hatred of AEW and Cody, he has dreams for me and I'm on the right track to accomplish them and he left that tranny company. Yea I'm thinking I'm a Rhodes Scholar again.

You pretend it didnt exist and acknowledge his time in NJPW and AAA

Dunno but I'm going to go jack it to Brandi

>>practically create AEW
lmao no.

Didn't this dude make his own performance center? What exactly was he planning long term? I feel like either he sold out like other anons have said or Tony just removed his creative power and he's back to square one like he was with Vince.

its just plain to see to everyone that hes a sociopath and doesnt do anything genuine, like that weird blm promo he did that he did focus testing on. couple that with his absolute shitter of a wife abusing her backstage power to shit up the place and everyone just got tired of it i suppose. i imagine the backstage conversations were pretty heated.

Let him acknowledge it and let him shit on Tony Khan live on Smackdown

plenty of dudes have their own school, seff runs his own one. its not a "performance center".

>practically create AEW

Right, go pitch that to Vince, ya fuckin' mark.

>practically create AEW
Tony decided to start a wrestling company after seeing Omega vs Jericho do big numbers for NJPW. Cody had nothing to do with it and was only brought in because he was friends with all the important guys.

Same thing when AJ Styles showed up. Call him a "Free Agent".

The tumor of the cancer that was going to kill AEW has been removed and every Pro Wrestling fan, regardless of what promotion they like, should rejoice. Blowdy Chodes and his equally narcissistic wife were the cancer that would kill any promotion. The cancer is gone. We're in remission, y'all. Goodbye and hope to never see you again, Brandi and Blowdy.

Brandi.

I learned the hard way that all it takes to make a "wrestling school" is a massive self-mark and the roughly $4,000 it takes to buy a ring and then whatever cost of land to build it on. I could have been a real pro wrestler if I didn't fall for some self mark shitters "school" even though he himself couldn't wrestle and relies on death match bullshit to book himself and his sons while everyone he booked wrestled circles around them. I get sad thinking about how many potential wrestlers got turned away form the business because they had a shitty trainer like me.

Shoulda got equity

Khan didn't give him complete booking control of the company like Crockett and Turner gave his daddeh.
Gonna be funny when all the Nightmare Family shitters vanish from aew tv.

nah thats WWE that went stale its the shit leagues