Where is Taya Valkyrie going to end up?

Where is Taya Valkyrie going to end up?

Attached: fbqc4viaa3d81.png (640x1387, 1.03M)

At another all you can eat buffet

at the end of a black cock

That’s a man.

Plumperpass

god damn those titties are fat

Already been working for AAA I think.

This is an honest question, why the fuck did Morrison go from latina big titty Melina to big titty white girl that super thicc?

fat bitches are tricky now. they know all of these angles they can use any lighting tricks and makeup so you match with them on tinder and go to meet them for a drink and then it turns out that they're actually a fat little gremlin but you don't want to be a dick and just walk out, so you have to sit there in a crowded bar while everyone else wonders wtf is so wrong with you that you're dating a short, fat ugly shitshow. It's fucking embarrassing.

Please come home

Attached: OwlChadsUnite.webm (450x252, 492.73K)

the absolute state of that filtered face

Woman trying to compete with 2d girls. Your gonna lose, bitch

Attached: 1641043447924.gif (341x442, 160.8K)

mommy

He's an architectCHAD

bouncing up and down on my cock

Attached: EwxjMGxWUAUPKhw.jpg (2047x2047, 223.44K)

I think most women don't want to date a guy with ED

Attached: 1563470858042.jpg (576x764, 91.05K)

Morrison should've released a sex tape with crazy Melina after this. Then again he is a 2 pump chump

if he had to take pills to get hard i doubt he was cumming quick, was probably way too hard

In the Bogdanoff family.

She wasn't that thicc when he first started fucking her, she looks totally different in Lucha underground

Tony make the call

fuck off i said my cock not wrestling in front of 50 people in orlando on dark, that was her last job

Latina sex drive was to much for limp dick, so he found a white girl that only gives up the snatch once in a blue moon

Learn english for fucks sake

gain literacy