How did AEW save Jay when Impact couldnt?

How did AEW save Jay when Impact couldnt?
Also Jay needs to sign with AEW whenever his contract is up.

Attached: FLxK3XfXsAU-rZs.jpg (2048x2048, 229.83K)

I'm not sure his raw hard hitting style would work in AEW where you only get over if you can carry wacky TV segments

Please explain why?

he's far more likely to sign with wwe when his contract with njpw expires because of prince devitt

>prince devitt
whats he up to these dAYS?

who is prince devitt?

>e-drones are still believing

Attached: 1393298262834.jpg (453x500, 33.24K)

Your thinking of Raw

So he can be jobbed out repeatedly like balor has been for years? Kek

>Also Jay needs to sign with AEW whenever his contract is up.
I think he will, assuming AEW is still going as strong as it is now when his contract is up. Jay wants to settle down. He lives in the US, he's got a waifu, a dog, he bought a house. He wants to get married, get a green card, become a US citizen, and work the states.

Can't blame him, his girl has a world class brapper.

Attached: 1639936228659.png (600x600, 108.8K)

Post his girl

I love how Jay White has been on Impact for the past couple of months at this point yet no one had any idea because no one watches Impact lmao

it's sad that AEW are wasting him on backstage segments and rampage
he should be in the title program instead of cole

will he flop around on the floor like finn too?

I think these guest spots really show how much of not a big deal Jay is. Imagine if AJ Styles or Kenny just waltzed into a TV show during their stints as BC leaders. It'd be a massive fucking deal, meanwhile Jay is just there... Might as well be Kyle O'Reilly.

this

the Bullet Club aint what it used to be

Because Impact is desperate and could die any moment

>Jay
he is not your friend, you should refer to him as Mr. White

I don't think NJPW will allow it

I knew, but there was no way NJPW would let impact do anything more exciting than heatless tag teams. AEW at least has some big names that NJPW might be okay with him potentially even losing against. Kind weird how he went from calling the Elite "Bullet club fans" and saying they wouldn't be wanted back to saying "yeah bullet club for life" on AEW. Plans obviously changed.

He's been there for 2 seconds. But if Cody turns up at strong then I think it could happen.