TONY

TONY

STRAP NOW

Attached: D08697AF-62B7-41C6-A788-F4ECCE75945F.jpg (2514x1398, 259.71K)

amogus

>literal cosplay wrestling
cmtsu

TONY

STRAP ON NOW

thunder rosa is the hottest thing on aew and Im tired of pretending shes not

Attached: tumblr_81ae7ab2c9f9547a742ed7626ffad6fd_2bff8a6a_540.jpg (540x540, 78.32K)

Hot as in attractive or hot as in popular and compelling?

That's why wrestling is lame as shit now, it's a bunch of roleplaying nerds and they make it obvious every time they get in the ring that they're larping as comic book characters or whatever the shit because they're perpetually 8 years old
Wrestling has become that kind of thing you want to avoid telling people you're into because they'll think you're a huge loser for watching it

You sound like a complete mark. Everything people like these days is gay as shit. You think some faggot ass women's talk show or movie is less gay than this? You think some queer super hero flick is less gay than this? Gain perspective.

she wasn’t roleplaying as the bride retard it was just gear inspired by the movie

What kind of faggots are you hanging around that won’t like wrestling as a whole if someone came out looking like kill bill?

I don't hang out with people who like wrestling user. they're generally very stupid and don't shower

> Wrestling has become that kind of thing you want to avoid telling people you're into because they'll think you're a huge loser for watching it
user, it’s been that for it’s entire existence except the attitude era (if you were under 25 that is, if you were old people would still think you’re a faggot for watching). Wrestling has always been looked down on as a pastime for losers

look at this turbo kike kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 11.05.22 PM.png (406x514, 216.77K)

Game of Death(match)

Oh so you just come here to bitch and moan about your secret shame? Kek sad

I come here because this is the lowest IQ board on Any Forums, so it's the easiest place to shitpost and watch retards spin

yeah

>because i am also a low iq loser with no friends,so please interact with me or i will kill myself

You seem like you’re feeling personally attacked. I can tell you’re a fat loser that doesn’t shower LMAO

>no u
like I said, lowest IQ board on Any Forums.

No; that's you.

take a shower, retard.

Only if you come along too ;)

Yikes... I'm guessing she spent alot of money to have that made and then when it turned out looking like... that, she felt like she had no choice but to wear it.

Womens wrestling baffled me in how I never seen a women have an accident when on their period, I assumed they just didnt work while on it, and the first time I see a women bleed it has to be from this ugly bitch who is like that demon from impact and actually looks 100 times better with her face paint on then off... Why couldn't it have been bliss??? I find periods gross, but still would have been hotter in a way.

Ugly cunt