Will we ever get a semi-decent biography or auto-biography of him...

will we ever get a semi-decent biography or auto-biography of him? People who have worked with him have given small snippets of how mental he is to work for/with and his rags-to-riches story speaks for itself - it would be a crying shame if these stories weren't all compiled, not to mention his story could be made into a fantastic movie.

Attached: vinny.png (2048x1536, 1.35M)

he was bornt in a string bag on the floor the end

I wish he would write a book or sit down with a biographer but I don't think he would ever have any interest in doing something like that. As for a film, how would you even begin to portray him? You couldn't exactly make him a hero. And who would have a say in what goes in? The only people who really know are the people around him in wrestling, are they going to want to go and work with Hollywood on a film? He is very insulated.

There's probably more interesting booker stories in the 70's and 80's that don't involve vince.
But, ya a vince mini series would be kino. shame it would never be 100% accurate though. I doubt he'd write a autobiography. what's in it for him

A mini series would be good but you just know Steph would be involved and paint him like the biggest saint ever to walk the face of the earth. She would want him portrayed as a sympathetic baby face in every scandal from roid court case, to screwjob to Benoit and also stuff like putting everyone else out of business.

never, the mcmahon character worked most people into thinking hes some evil genius who kills puppies when hes just the run of the mill cutthroat businessman.

>As for a film, how would you even begin to portray him? You couldn't exactly make him a hero.
Depends on which section of your life. You could EASILY make a Wolf of Wallstreet-seque movie where he's a bad guy but you are rooting for him.

>The only people who really know are the people around him in wrestling, are they going to want to go and work with Hollywood on a film? He is very insulated.
He owns his own movie studio. And if Hollywood wanted to get involved, throw some money at JR, Meltzer, Jim Cornett, Prichard and a few other "historians" or witnesses and you could easily get enough reliable information for a script. Without sounding harsh, there's a plethora of 80 year old nobodies from the 70s who knew Vince and could probably do with Hollywood money.

>There's probably more interesting booker stories in the 70's and 80's that don't involve vince.
I don't know. Vince out carnied an entire industry of carnies, BTFO'ed one of the most powerful men in television, probably fucked his cousin, drives like he has a death wish, probably carnied his own son into brain damage and became a billionaire despite being born in a family which was the epitome of trailer park trash.

You can’t do it because everything he has done is a work.

He needs a multi part doc along the lines of picrel. Vince is too big of a personality and has lived too big of a life to be contained to 90 minutes.

There was a Vince biopic script going around a while but...

>picrel

Attached: download (1).jpg (355x142, 13.05K)

>born in a family which was the epitome of trailer park trash.
were they? his grandfather started promoting shows in 1915?

>vince last dance kino
based

w-what happened?

>his grandfather started promoting shows in 1915?

Black people and Irish people got into boxing and fight promotions because there weren't many jobs that would hire them. They were considered trash.

>Vincent Kennedy McMahon was born on August 24, 1945, in Pinehurst, North Carolina, the younger son of Victoria (née Hanner, later Askew) and Vincent James McMahon. McMahon's father left the family when he was still a baby, and took his elder son, Rod, with him, so he did not meet his father until he was aged 12. McMahon was raised as Vinnie Lupton and spent the majority of his childhood living with his mother and stepfathers. McMahon claimed that one of his stepfathers, Leo Lupton, used to beat his mother and attacked him when he tried to protect her. He later said "It is unfortunate that he died before I could kill him. I would have enjoyed that."
pic related is where he grew up

>neglected by father
>abusive step-father
>lived in a trailer park
>irish
definition of trailer trash

Attached: file.png (784x588, 619.43K)

Vince funeral will take place in the ring on a live raw, Austin will probably hobble down to the ring with a walker, and pull his corpse out of the coffin and stunner it

you couldn't tell me that wouldn't be dimes

Not until he dies. No one will speak the truth about him until it’s not a bridge to burn

The best you're gonna get until he dies is that candid playboy interview he did in the early 00s

Attached: b4RaBU9HeUBCMOWaJneGA-hXJd_GSnqWs2PuqtplFfI.jpg (700x990, 191.82K)

get the feeling that most of this was just a work
vince is a carny above all else and wouldn't waste an opportunity to get eyes on his product and put himself over as a heel

ya the old school guys are all about the work above all else