Will wrestling have another Attitude Era level of popularity ever again?

Do you think it's impossible and wrestling will never be cool again? It it can how?

Attached: 810_front.jpg (640x468, 52.76K)

>Jimbo, Ned and Chef
SOUL

right now is as good as we're gonna get in terms of viewership

Why you fags so obsessed with something being popular?

Not with "woke" sponsors and worrying about share price 24/7. Also not going to get anything exciting if you're aiming at kids/man child marks and have a PG rating.

Its not about being popular, its about being watchable ya jabroni

Wrestling is the only entertainment medium where popularity and quality are intertwined

You are retarded. Why would you want even more of the woke shit that is "popular" infested into wrestling? They have enough of it already

>Will wrestling have another Attitude Era level of popularity ever again?
No. Public knowledge that it's a total work is too much for normies to look past. Wrestling fans are MMA fans now.
>Do you think it's impossible and wrestling will never be cool again? It it can how?
Eslop will never be hip as long as Vince is around. Khan is a fucking clueless money mark. And there's just too many unwarranted egos in the indies.

>Wrestling fans are MMA fans now
No, they aren't

Sponsors would not allow it.

I remember this game being amazing when I was a kid then after not playing it for like 20 years I bought it again and played it and it actually kind of sucked :-( anyone else think this? Seeing as it was similar to Turok it should be based. I guess as a kid it was just really great to be able to run around South Park though.

Majority of people knew it was a work during attitude era. It was an entertaining episodic television show, that's why people tuned in. It is not entertaining anymore.

Doing right things viewership can go up but it will never reach such popularity again. It was the perfect mix at the time.

It's as popular as South Park today. Or the Simpsons. Seriously why do you niggers want your fav entertainment to be mainstream or popular? You want more gay nigger shit. Fuck you.

God I hate this game but, tolerate it for the 4-way multiplayer while getting crossfaded

They are faggots who can only enjoy something if other faggots are too.

Sure why not, it was just smoke and mirrors

Attached: cvr440a.gif (313x214, 18.36K)

No, because counter culture was different then. Zoomers can go on tik tok and see much more extreme violence and stunts, etc. This is also why skateboarding or extreme sports will never have another huge popularity boost again.

no chance in hell

This game was fucking amazing

not in hundreds of years

You know what? There's a non-hipster truth in this. Every dumb cunt wants their favorite thing to be mainstream. It doesn't need to be, and you'd stop liking it anyway. Now, is it ok for the companies to crave that success? Yes. They want more money. But all this talk from fans is weird and clingy. Just enjoy what you enjoy.