SPOOKY BOOBA

SPOOKY BOOBA

Attached: 20220216_144732.jpg (2048x1366, 266.87K)

I would play style Doom, put on some Marilyn Manson and then wreck her pussy worse than Columbine high school.

Abadon is fat, ugly, and has no wrestling skill. No thanks.

she's just like you!

still better looking than Sasha

No one looks better than Sasha Banks. She’s breathtaking and literal perfection. I love her more than anything. Nice that you bring her up in an irrelevant thread, schizo. I’m not fat nor ugly. Maybe I can’t wrestle, but I don’t want that life. Abadon has been doing it for how long and still is terrible at it? Plus, she should know what a gym is.

I like Abaddon's backstory but those piercings are fucking disgusting

Discount Max the Impaler

>2 hidden posts
Based filter working overtime

I like her Booba

This man has never experienced the joy of a busty goth chick going crazy on his dick, sad

>I love her more than anything
I see user's obsession with the hawse is alive and well

>I see user's obsession with the hawse is alive and well
Fuck off back to plebbit with your failure of a meme. This is clearly an Abadon thread. How about getting on-topic????

>3 hidden posts
based

This.

They hired her when the division was at its lowest point. She was brought in a little after Swole, she was never really used at all. I'm honestly surprised by how little discussion there is of her. There's nobody saying "damnit they're not using Abadon!!!" because everybody knows she's a one trick pony that kinda sucks.

I want them to use more of her so I can see more of her big goth tiddys

Yeah me too. Last time I can remember seeing her was the women's royale that Ruby Soho won. That was fucking All Out.

SPOOKA

Attached: D3248822-C9BB-4060-BE1F-E3EE08ADF0A4.jpg (1600x900, 237.45K)

kek

Imagine the smell