>makes up shit
>smarks throw a fit
>turns out to be fake
>....
>$11.99
>repeat
when will you retards get a clue?

Attached: dave-1.jpg (720x480, 41.45K)

I’ve never listened to a single Meltzer podcast but the people who hate him are far more annoying than the people who care what he has to say

why are you telling this board as if anyone pays to hear this kike? kill yourself

I dont even listen to him for the insider scoops, I just like listening to him talk about wrestling.

>NPCs
>thinking for themselves
user, I...

>I dont pay or care I just waste 10 hours a week listening to some kikes headcanon
kek

false

>I’ve never listened to a single Meltzer podcast
lmao sure thing you know there are better ways to spend your $12/month, right?

I probably listen to about 30 mins/week retard

I just listen to the WOR following Dynamite and then might listen to another show if something big happens like this week with Cody.

>reports something about wrestler
>wrestler denies it
>later on turns out to be true
>no one credits meltzer for reporting said thing

This is much more common.

>reports something about a wrestler
>wrestler denies it
>other wrestlers confirm it didn't happen
>apologies on social media
>pretends he didn't get BTFO on the next show

If it doesn't come from
>Meltzer
>Sapp
>Johnson
>Keller
It might as well be "muh sheets" tier.

>I just listen to the WOR following Dynamite and then might listen to another show if something big happens like this week with Cody.
you're going to die one day and you'll never get that time back

I will never understand why people get so angry about Meltzer

>the people who hate him are far more annoying than the people who care what he has to say
There's always that one fag that says this meanwhile threads about his star ratings get like 200 replies and everytime he says anything big there's 5 threads about it on the catalog

because you're a paypig simp

>call someone stupid
>LOL WHY U MAD BRO

Attached: really-nigga-911.gif (220x220, 215.21K)

and those are the same people that seethe about his ratings and "fake" news. Are you slow?

>seethe
Meltzer paypigs think that anyone who laughs at this old autistic faggot or his retarded simps is "seething"

At least Meltzer says "I don't know" about things, as opposed to Wade Keller creating elaborate fanfics based on assumptions

plans change

When Dave Meltzer dies, he'll be forgotten in 4-5 days at the most.

>4-5 days
generous