HAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA This is worse than 2010 TNA or 2000 WCW now

HAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA This is worse than 2010 TNA or 2000 WCW now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 13-34-48 Steve Austin's Potential WWE Return Could Be For More Than One Match.png (952x283, 39.38K)

it's ok for me

>why would anyone expect it to only be a one-time thing

Record profits, tranny.

They are so fucking terrible that they need to bring back crippled old men because they haven't been able to make a single draw in the 20 years since Austin's retirement

OH MY SCIENCE IS THAT STING?

If Vince could utilize necromancy to reanimate the stars of the past, he would. This is just embarrassing.

This would be like if they had Hogan return in 2002. Oh wait.

Sting was a active wrestler until the Hogan return in TNA bullshit that made him retire, he returned a couple years later to WWE & is still active now.

he had 4 matches in wwe and almost broke his neck on the last one, and that was 7 years ago lmao.

>buzzwords
Just because the WWE makes money (from sucking blood oil and NBC dick) doesn't mean it is good entertainment.

You won't be saying that after you see this shit. I remember a few years ago, Austin made an appearance to do little more than walk to the ring and hit someone with a Stunner, and he could barely manage that.

yes it does

They should do Austin/Tyson match

I'm not seeing them, I'm seeing their dogshit television shows.

Unbelievable, I'm gonna go watch 60 year old Sting take bumps on the entrance ramp instead

Steve Austin's move set are not high impact he could do his schtick for another 2-3 years most likely.

Austin Theory vs Tyson Fury
BASED

He could barely wrestle in 2001, HHH had to carry him through the two man power trip

Why don't they redo old popular storylines and gimmicks?

Austin vs Oldberg
Austin vs Brock (Universal title)
Austin vs Cena (Universal title)
Austin vs Dwayne
Austin vs Reigns
Sell WWE to Arabic investment group
Massive profit

>its not me thats wrong its everyone else!!!
alright then, you guys are the equivalent of snobs who listen to shitty indie bands and think that makes them cultured lmao.