NXT 2.0 is good

I hardly watch any wrestling these days but I checked out the new NXT on Hulu and it’s far more entertaining than the indyriffic AEW & former NXT. More entertaining than Raw and SmackDown too since everyone is a stereotype and the matches are shorter. Characters are missing in wrestling & what’s good about NXT 2.0 is that you still have some pure wrestlers out there like that Creed Brothers tag team & Imperium as well as the opposite of that in Tony Gabagool & Grayson Waller. It is the polar opposite of the former NXT which was a PWG ripoff (which AEW is as well) & doesn’t need a million false finishes to close off a match.

Attached: 7E339D10-2018-47C2-80FF-6B684955B129.jpg (750x545, 232.46K)

shut up bitch

Attached: 1236339_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 334.53K)

Based

You know it’s true.
Mandy Rose > Nyla Rose.

Dusty Rhodes Classic is pretty boring imo

Attached: iosit.jpg (986x1079, 68K)

Based user spitting facts. It fills the niche of just being a real wrestling show. Main roster is too shit and AEW is just a smark pandering circlejerk

That part I’ll agree with you on. There’s no point in it desu with you since his son is with the other company and nobody really benefits from it (or any trophy tournament in wrestling).

nxt has always been one of the most coherent wrestling shows

it was more watchable than dynamite when they were going head-to-head

Correct. It knows what it is and doesn’t try to be more than that. Everyone wants star ratings, NXT just gives you basic good vs bad & everyone has a backstory like Cameron Grimes.

It takes too long too and everytime it's been done the past three years it's proven to be ratings poison.

Basic tag team wrestling draws. Tournaments never draw. Even tourneys for the world title or any singles title are ratings poison. It’s not hard to embrace wrestling for what it is as this silly constant battle between good and evil. No need to treat it like a real sport.

Also exaggerated personalities are what makes wrestling fun. In AEW everyone wants to be real and it looks “vanilla” because of that fact. Same could be said for Raw & SmackDown. The best wrestlers are the ones with a unique look and can tell a story. Doing long clinics doesn’t engage people beyond purists. AEW tries to hard to be that cool new fed. NXT knows what it is and embraces it.

first for trick, the true michaels.

HBK has already proven to be a better booker than Hunter & Tony Khan.

creed vs msk will be good as long as they have the creed bros win, but I suspect msk will win because they beat imperium when riddle came down.

based

Attached: shawn-michaels-smile.gif (200x156, 873.22K)

>400k

Ratings don’t matter. AEW still hasn’t gotten past 2 mill the years they’ve been active.

>aew outta nowhere
Im saying its telling that nxt 2.0 drew the lowest viewership for a wrestling program. Something ain't clicking.

It was on SyFy. Nobody watches SyFy today.

The cream always rises to the top and 3 years from now all the smarks will be looking back fondly on this