Hungover af

>hungover af

Watching WWF on VHS… the life of a physical media Chad is a comfy one

Attached: C3A490C1-8661-478E-A259-F072E2D57891.jpg (2160x2339, 832.72K)

>escapism

The lucky ones, I have tons of dvds flying around but I know that wrestling needs me here

The TV/VHS combo is based, wish I could find one.

pure unfiltered kino

>hungover
pussy. learn to hold your alcohol, pussy. no wonder you need mommas little hurr durr video tapes to hold your pussy little hand, pussy. KILL YOURSELF

Don’t VHS tapes wear down over time? I like the allure don’t get me wrong but that’s my biggest concern.

drink water to cure the hangover

I’m thinking about cashing my DVD’s in. Just keep the big four, my ECW and the compilations. Got given shit loads of ruthless aggression DVDs over the years and I didn’t even watch then. Those were my sex having years

you'll regret it, pussy.

worth it. I made $600 off my ROH dvds and I kept the sentimental ones while torrenting the ones I sold kek

nice faggy watch faggot

Keep them
Knowing how the trend for streaming services is going you won't find those again ever

The network is gonna die they will find a way to kill all torrents and digital backups except for the ones that ain't on hardrives

I sell a shit ton of vhs. Buy in bulk, keep what I want and flip the rest. Is a lot of effort but makes my collection free. I rarely find a bad tape, even the mouldy ones play if you want them too but I just bin them. Weirdly the 80s tapes hold up better than the late 90s ones.

Post wrist

All VHS tapes aren't created equal. There are low quality tapes and high quality ones. Look for "Master" or "professional" grade.

here you go
get a man's watch motherfucker

Attached: mywrist.jpg (480x640, 36.04K)

bro your TV fuckin sucks

Even ex rentals are watchable. But yeah there is a big difference between studio quality and consumer quality. I find that the kids stuff is usually on the cheapest shit

Attached: ABA9ED17-8ED0-488C-9AFC-6E74993E5760.jpg (901x936, 220.84K)

wut?

That compact design with included vhs player is awesome

Take that back

Make me

Attached: 6AAF34B2-0CB5-40EA-961B-6B217A1EA09C.jpg (1563x3098, 1.81M)