Luv this match

luv giu luv mayu

Attached: FKRlwyBaMAEJFyB.jpg (1067x1600, 235.1K)

Those are both men. Stay inside of your containment general. No one cares about your “Love” for bugs.

take your own advice and fuck off to your /pol containment, retard

Stil moty so far

Attached: STARDOM 2022.1.29 Giulia Mayu.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

>draw
>moty

grow a chin

stardom is for newfags and actual fags

There is a spot in this match where the referee is thrown down and blatantly stays on all fours for Giulia to use an assisted dropkick. Really jarring considering how great the rest of the match turned out.

Overall the match is pretty good , 30 minutes that fly by maybe the shortest 30 minutes in wrestling ever
However Stardom's problem is that they are not good at doing 30 minute time limit draws because by the 20th minute or so it becomes so obvious they are stalling and trying to get the match to that 30th minute mark.
It doesnt feel organic at all , it feels forced
Thats why the last couple of minutes i am not interested in the match anymore
Same thing happened with Natsupoi and SLK although in that match it was even worse because two midcarders were trying to attempt a main event style match

When watching, I thought it was actually pretty well done. Of course, I had doubts that it would end in a draw, but I really thought Mayu was pinning Giulia after the Dragon Suplex
After that, I agree that it was stalling and it was a bit disappointing.

The biggest draws in Stardom

Time limit draws disqualify any match from being above mid, yes this includes Kenny/Okada

>30 minutes that fly by maybe the shortest 30 minutes in wrestling ever
>by the 20th minute or so it becomes so obvious they are stalling and trying to get the match to that 30th minute mark
>Thats why the last couple of minutes i am not interested in the match anymore
What? You contradict yourself in your own post

How did I contradict myself?

How does it fly by but the last 10 minutes are obvious stalling at the same time?

My positronic brain can't handle the paradox

About to self destruct in 1, 2 , 3..

Attached: 88035.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

simple as

Attached: 1619300384561.jpg (1460x2048, 413.65K)

either i am super smart or you guys are dumb

Yes