Cute couple

Attached: 1644630601760.jpg (1200x1200, 171.93K)

More trolling? Against Any Forums‘s board rules. Take it to where it belongs, Any Forums. Sasha Banks is happily married to retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Sheamus is engaged to his fiancée Isabella. He has been with her for several years. Why are you waifufag virgin cucks so uppity on this Saturday evening? Can’t handle the truth that you have absolutely no chance in hell with women’s wrestlers???

Attached: 489B81CA-FDC2-4717-B6E8-1DDF7A784FB7.jpg (863x607, 89.71K)

>Take it to where it belongs, Any Forums.

/aspw/ is the only board I use, so you won’t see me there. I belong on /sp/, but don’t use that either. You clearly have no life, thanks for further evidence of that. Sasha Banks is still married to her husband Mikaze. Sheamus is still engaged to be married to Isabella. Seethe more, waifufag virgin cuck.

Attached: 32470A51-7958-4FE4-B816-D59D8E6B4556.jpg (1080x1920, 181.63K)

>cuckaze is a footchad
surprisingly based

Based. Troll Sashaschizo into suicide.

inshallah

yeah right, a couple of uggos

>replies within 3 minutes
you really do have this board open 24/7 and refresh it repeatedly. the absolute state of (You)

Attached: 2BEFE1AB-7DCC-490D-A906-13DE7D6FB325.jpg (1186x1821, 703.13K)

>>Sheamus is engaged to his fiancée Isabella. He has been with her for several years.
>44 years old
>No kids
fellabros?

Sasha Banks has sex with fans.

Verification Not Required.

Attached: servicesrenderedbybanks.jpg (900x1200, 149.86K)

>replying to the sashaschizo larper
ngmi

Keep thinking I'm an imposter. I know not to turn my trip on anymore, as you faggots try claiming it's you. Sasha is the greatest of all-time women's wrestler, and there's nothing your bitch ass can do to change that. Again I'll say it, get on-topic. Homo.

>LARPer imposter.
I don’t like any women’s wrestlers (or men like Sasha Banks) and have already proven it ITT as well as others. They’re all anti-draw, dimeless shitters. Sasha Banks is a fugly, tranny, balding horse that is a botch machine. Banks is also in a same-sex marriage with his husband Mikaze, which makes all of you faggots. You want to put Sasha’s horse cock in your mouths. Meet real life women or men. None of you will ever date nor fuck any wrestlers.

Attached: F2D55DDF-BCF7-4E44-A617-A49368899459.jpg (949x1011, 122.46K)

Trolling now, are we? Definitely goes against Any Forums's board rules. You waifufag virgin cucks are uppity today. Why? Is it because Sasha Banks spent last night with her loving husband Mikaze? Women's wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans. Meet real life women that are actually in your league.

Copying and pasting things I typed in the past? Have fun! Sasha Banks is the biggest botch machine and is literally a man, which explains why you all simp for him. You’re all gay as I’ve stated from day one on /asp/. Retired professional wrestler Mikaze is in a same-sex marriage with his husband, Sasha Banks.

You have no trip to turn on, that's why you never do it. The one time I turned it on, I caught you trying to say you were me. The sooner Any Forums does without waifufag virgins, the better. This is a professional wrestling board and none of you ever discuss wrestling. You guys don't belong. Truth hurts, I know.

>cute couple
couple of fags

Is that one of the many fans she’s dated?

agreed