*randomly growls in interviews*

>*randomly growls in interviews*

Unironically based

Attached: 86543667463.png (819x767, 1.04M)

It's kind of funny considering he has a masters degree in Literature

Christian told him to stop trying to be an eloquent dinosaur. He's a hoss with a dino gimmick, he should be acting like a beast. Literally everyone who CC has interacted with in AEW has improved, he might be TK's savviest signing.

Attached: CCOWE.png (600x338, 298.04K)

because litfags are less likely to imitate dinosaurs than any other group of people, boy ain't that funny

only faggots don't like dinos

Attached: hm5.png (1674x1140, 3.63M)

Yeah but I kinda miss when he said shit like
>I've waited 65 million years for this title shot
or shit like that. Always got a lil kek out of me

Remember when he got some of the loudest pops in the company with his hot tags early on? Than he wrestled some EXTREMELY sloppy matches and never managed to recapture that high, feel kinda bad for him.

He's listening to Christian. The eloquent shit was retarded. Now, he's wrestling more like a monster and looking more like a monster. It's far superior than his old schtick which was amusing but absolutely indie-tier. The old style of his gimmick has a glass ceiling. He can go far like this if he really wants to branch out and do singles.

he is still pretty over with the live crowd

Needs to add feathers to be more scientifically accurate.

*phantom pig noise in promos*

he sucks

it's ancient hitchery

its sad that christian cant help himself get over. dude comes out to crickets lmao

He's a history nerd. Him just growling and acting like a beast is for the best. He has a good look but his promos and wrestling style hold him back.

No arguments from me

Luchasaurus growling AAAASSSSS last night was more based than any promo he has done

fire this guy

>ACHSHUALLY I HAVE A MASTERS IN MEDIEVAL HISTORY and yikes you are all being very dinosaurphobic
He's a fucking GEEK

>is a fucking cross eyed geek pointdexter dweeb with his mask off

WWF Heat tier jobber. Carried by a mask and some other overrated little Twink the LGBT aew fans mark over

dude is jacked and likes his dinosaur gimmick. What a retard

Medieval history nerds are the weirdest and cringiest fags I’ve at uni.

t. Historyfag