Rate my shitty ‘za that I got a refund on

Rate my shitty ‘za that I got a refund on.

Attached: E730392A-BB11-4E45-9119-5B60473A3605.png (566x629, 721.32K)

Looks good out of ten just add some crispy chicken and bbq sauce

Looks like a regular pizza, what was the issue? Wrong toppings?

Yup

whats wrong, not egg-shaped enough for ya?

Attached: 7c0.jpg (500x281, 16.54K)

Throw some Frank's Xtra Hot on there, maybe some ranch, and it looks like a perfectly fine pizza. That you effectively got it for free is just a bonus.

needs some ketchup and chili flakes.

Fuck the ranch, actually - some of this. It has zero heat (so keep the franks), but tastes amazing on any type of salty food.

Attached: mountain_q_select_chocolate_cherry_bourbon_900x.jpg (900x900, 68.52K)

>maybe some ranch
Post your hand fatty.

My mates ordered pizza once and they got 3 BBQ, mayonnaise and some other shit on top of a 4 cheese pizza. It was like eating slime. I would never again let them order and stick to regular Supreme and Ham and pineapple pizzas.

>pineapple pizzas.
kys buddy

Pineapple bbq chicken pizza. Thats the goat.

>Pineapplecucks
YOU SICK FUCKS
YOU SICK FUCKS
YOU SICK FUCKS

Well over cooked 3/10

What's wrong with that? Tomato is a fruit. Are you against Margirita pizzas as well?

This just made me order some dominos.

Yikes. If you're going to get greasy pizza at least buy it from an Italian pizzeria.

People who hate pineapple have never had it and are also meme parrot redditors.

I had it and it was shoot the worst thing I've put in my mouth and I've eaten a girls ass out and got some poop on my tongue the only reddit thing is your meme pizza

>Pineapple
kys faggot

Real pizza places don't deliver to the trailer park.

Looks fine. Prissy little bitch

>the only reddit thing is your meme pizza
The universally hated pizza is the reddit thing? Lmao okay sure buddy. Kill yourself with your faggot taste buds.
>NOOOOOOOO PINEAPPLE WITH PIZZA AGGHHHHH MY WEAK FAGGOT MOUTH CAN'T TAKE IT!
I would never purposefully order a pineapple ham pizza but when my mother gets one and offers me some, I'm not a little faggot bitch like you. I eat it and it's decent enough to enjoy. Stupid fucking retard. End your fucking life.

contrarian meltdown lmao